27. Own him

(Marcello and Angelo in the second pic 😍)

Sofia Zanetti - POV

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my makeup and hair was done and my dress was beyond perfect. It was the deepest shades of green, thin spaghetti straps which held up the neckline. There was a small split up my thigh but there was so much fabric on the bottom half of the dress that you could barely tell.

I sat down at my vanity, pulling open the velvet box, taking out the diamond necklace which was gifted from the Russo's before the wedding. The teardrop emeralds complimented my dress so well.

Slipping on my heels, I made my way out of my room. I stopped in the middle of the hallway as Lorenzo had also stepped out of his bedroom. His strong aftershave wafted into the space between us, sending me in a slight frenzy.

I took in his form and I think my mouth watered at the sight. God he looked so sexy.

As expected the suit looked perfect against his model like frame, moulded over his broad shoulders and slimmed across his abs. The small green details of his cuffs went perfectly with my dress. He had also cut his hair, the sides of his hair faded short whilst the top remained full and long.

"Fuck" Lorenzo muttered under his breath, causing me to jump out of my own thoughts. His eyes met mine, and my mouth suddenly went dry.

"You look beautiful." The words slipped out his mouth, causing my heart to race in my chest.

Lorenzo Russo complimenting me. Who would've thought this day would come...

"Thank you" I hope he didn't notice the stupid blush which crept up on my cheeks. "You don't look too bad yourself. How do you like the double breasted look?"

The suit moulded his body like a second skin, his narrow torso and wide shoulders. I wanted to rip open the buttons and feel the skin which hid beneath.

I stilled as he stepped towards me, his light brown eyes staring deep into mine.

"Not as bad as I expected. But to be honest, I'd rather have your breasts in your mouth." I nearly choked on air as the words left his mouth and his eyes travelled down the dip of my breasts. Heat erupted at my core immediately. Not even a five minutes in his presence and I was writhing away.

"So honest." I rolled my eyes, trying my best to ignore the sudden change in my body temperature.

"Always."

"Get help" I pushed away from him, making my way down the stairs. I was surprised to see Marcello and Angelo waiting at the foyer. I didn't even know they were at the house.

"Hey" I called out, as their heads turned to me.

"H-holy shit." Angelo stuttered out as he looked me up and down, causing Marcello to jab him hard in the stomach.