𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚

"Derek!" I yell, smacking his stupid handsome face. "Derek!" I hit him again, panicking. I know Peter is gone, and Derek is the only one that can save Max.

She's losing a lot of blood and I just know I don't have the strength to... help her. Besides Cora is dying. I turn my hand into a fist, ready to punch him when he stops me. Thank you.

"Where is she?" Derek asks, looking around. "Jennifer? Gone, with Scott's mom. But-" Derek cuts me off before I can tell him about Max.

"She took her?" He asks confused and I look at him. "Yeah and if that's not enough kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion and Max is dying, right now, okay?" I say and look at him. 

His head jerks my way as he straightens up, his eyes holding an emotion I don't see much on him.

"Okay, so, we gotta get you out of here to the roof and save her." I help Derek up and we run towards the roof. I open the door and look to my left where Max is supposed to be, but she isn't there anymore.

"What the..." I whisper. "She was just here!" I say and Derek walks past me, his eyes set on something on the ground. I look to where he's walking and see Max passed out on the ground, bleeding like crazy. She was pale and I groan. Fuck!

Derek helps her unconscious body up and we get down again. "What about Cora?" He asks and I shake my head. "Downstairs." I say and Derek nods.

"I'll hold off the cops, you go." I say and nod. "I'm taking her." Derek says and nods. I help him put both Cora and Max in the car and I watch him drive away. I sit in silence most of the time until I hear the sirens wailing clearly.

I look up and see cops, but then I also see... Rafe. Oh God. I put my head against the wall sighing. "Just perfect." I say sarcastic and Rafe stands in front of me. I look up and form my lips in a thin line, sighing.

"Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" He asks and my jaw clenches. "If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." I say and nod, happy with my comeback.

"Where's your dad and why has no one been able to contact him?" Rafe asks and I decide to answer honestly. "I don't know, I haven't seen him in hours." I mean, it's the truth.

"Is he drinking again?" Hold up, this fucker actually... "What do you mean, 'again'? He never had to stop." I say now getting slightly angry.

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he use to?" I look up at him and glare at him. "Okay how about this? Next time I see him I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet starting with F, end with U." I say bitterly and Rafe smiles bitterly in return. This fucker...

He is a shame of a father, he never was a father for Scott and I blame him, maybe even more than Scott himself.

"How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?" He asks and I sigh, shaking my head. "I don't know what happened here, I was stuck in the elevators the whole time." I lie and he frowns.

"You're not the one who put the name on the doors are you?" He says and I frown, looking up. "What name?" I ask and he sighs.

"Argent."

. . .

Max

I woke up with someone stroking my cheek. I groan and open my eyes, looking at Derek. My vision was still blurry, but I saw black veins in Derek's arm. He was holding my hand and I knew what he was doing.

"Don't," I whisper, but he didn't stop. "I'm okay." I say and he just let's out a sigh. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." He whispers and I shake my head. "No, it's mine." I say and smile.

He looks up at Peter and nods. "How do I do it?" Derek asks and I frown. "Do what?" I missed out a lot.

"Save Cora." He says and I sit up. "How?" I ask and look up at him. "Can I help?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Just don't stop me." He says and I frown.

Derek sits down in front of Cora and I look at them. "I can understand, not seeing a downside to this as you haven't exactly been Alpha of the year, but think about what else you'll be losing," I say and I frown.

"I don't care about power. Not anymore." He says and I frown. "What about the power to fight back? Correct me if I'm wrong but Kali's ultimatum still stands. The full moon is tomorrow night. And if you couldn't beat her as an Alpha, how do you think you're gonna last as a Beta?" Peter says and Derek looks at him.

"I don't care." I gulp, looking at them. "What if this was exactly what Jennifer was hoping for? She would know the only way for you to save Cora would be giving up your power. Maybe that's what she was gonna have you do at the hospital." He says and Derek looks at her. "Why?" He asks and I can see Peter is starting to get mad.

"So that you wouldn't be able to face the Alpha's without her! She wants you to come to her, its all part of her little seduction and she's still seducing you. She needs you on her side." He finished and I sigh.

"Derek?" I ask, and he looks at me. He walks towards me slowly, kneeling down so we're the same height. "I know that you've been through a lot..." I say and look at him. "So, if this is what you wanna do, then, I'm not gonna stop you, okay?" I whisper and stroke his cheek.

I know he is on a suicide mission. From what I've heard Peter say he might die... or survive and be something less than an Alpha. "I love you." He whispers and I look at him. Say it.

Don't.

You'll only hurt him.

You love him.

Say it.

I kiss him instead. I couldn't say it, not when the moon was so close to being at its fullest. I pull away and suck in a breathe.

I close my eyes and give him a small smile. Peter interrupts us by walking to the door loudly and he opens it. "You." I look to see Lydia standing there. "Me." Peter responds and Lydia continues. "You." Peter seems to be regretting his life choices now. "Me." He sighs and looks at us.

"Derek, we have a visitor." He says and I frown. "They're at the root cellar the um- nematon!" Lydia says wasting no breathe when she walks in. "Let's go," she says and Derek just sighs. "We don't know where it is." He says and I cock an eyebrow at him.

"You don't know where it is? But Stiles said you'd been there." Lydia says and I frown. "We have. But after a few memorable experiences there, Talia, Derek's mother and my older sister decided that that didn't ever want us going back." Peter explains and looks at Lydia.

"She knew how dangerous it was, and took the memory of its location from us." He says and I frown. "But then how are we supposed to find it?" I ask and look at Peter. He shrugs and I let out a sigh. Great.

~1310 words~

I can't believe we're almost done