𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗗

He lied to me

He lied to me. He fucking kissed her. My English teacher. "Max, please." Derek says and I look at him, mad. "Shut up. You lied to me, again." I say and look at him. "Now shut up and get killed or something." I say and he frowns.

"Max-" he stops and I still, wanting to hear apologies but also wanting to leave. "They're here." He says and I look at him. "Well shit." I say and look at him. "Now I have to help him, don't I?" I ask and he just looks at me. "If it gives you some comfort, she kissed me." I don't give it any thought as I leave, going downstairs.

We are going to trap the alphas.

I sit down on the stairs as I see Isaac and Boyd. "Well hello." I murmer and sigh. "Hey, isn't the light supposed supposed be on?" Isaac asks and points at the light of the alarm system.

"Yeah." Derek replies. "What does it mean if it's not?" Isaac continues and Derek let's out a sigh. "Someone cut the auxiliary power." He says and I frown. "Well, what about the main-" Boyd gets cut off by the generator that's shut down.

Derek steps and stands still in the middle. "Derek." Isaac says and I look at him. "What do we do now?" Derek's eyes glow red and I quickly run upstairs, needing my backbag. "We fight." He says and there is a pounding on the door.

I grab my crossbow Alaric gave me and fill it with wolfsbane. I see Kali and Boyd and Isaac are standing next to him too. "Gonna be honest, Derek. When Ennis died, I thought to myself I'd just go for it." She takes a step forward and I point my crossbow at her.

"Find you and kill you, wherever you stood. Then I remembered how you surround yourself with these teenagers. Hiding behind them, and I thought... what's a girl got to do to get you alone?"

I gasp when I feel someone grab my hair, seeing its Aiden. How the hell did he come in here? I look at the open window and curse. You can easily break in here.

Ethan appears with Kali while Aiden takes the crossbow out of my hand. I get pushed down the stairs while the three boys look at me.

We go through the water and stand behind Kali, where one of the twins puts their claws against my throat, making me gulp.

"Me and you Derek? What do you say? You think you can beat me one-on-one?" She challenges and Derek moves his head, making Isaac and Boyd step back.

"I'm gonna rip your throat out. With my teeth." He says and they both growl. Derek jumps and they fight.

"You're just a bunch of puppets you know that?" I hiss and try to get out. "Doing whatever she says." I scoff and look at them. "Even as an Alpha you're on the lowest rank." It was a low blow, but it hit Aiden definitely. He held me tighter and I yelp. Kali cuts Derek and I gasp.

If only I was supernatural. "You're a coward. Using Lydia and Danny like that. Fucking psychotic." I hiss and Derek looks at me. "No, wait!" Isaac yells and I wasn't sure why.

They were still fighting, and Derek was losing. Isaac looks at his phone and suddenly runs to me. Derek and Kali are getting burned alive and Isaac holds me tightly. "No!" I yell and see them hurting.

"Take him!" Kali yells and they run to Boyd. Ethan and Aiden hold Derek down and his hands up. "No!" I scream, seeing Boyd being lifted up by Kali. Boyd gasps and falls down.

She looks at me and I trash against Isaac, but he doesn't let go. "Giving you until the next full moon, Derek. Make the smart choice. Join the pack, or next time I'm killing all of you." Derek was panting and I stood up, tears forming in my eyes.

"It's okay," Boyd whispers and I slowly walk towards him. "No, no, no, it's not." Derek says and looks at the wounds. "It's not." He says again and realisation hit me. He was really dying. "It's all okay Derek," I could see he had tears in his eyes and he looks up at Boyd.

"I'm sorry," he whispers and Boyd looks at him. "The full moon, that feeling? It was worth it." Derek was crying and I see black blood.

"Did you know it was the lunar eclipse? I always wondered what... what it felt like for one of us, for a werewolf." He says and I let a tear fall.

Boyd fell down Derek was trashing against me as I hugged him. He cried into my shoulder and I let him. I tried to help him, but I had no idea what the do. I knew he felt guilty, I knew he thought it was his fault.

Slowly, he was calming down and the rest were leaving. I was kissing his neck softly, trying to calm him down. I helped him upstairs and towards the bathroom.

I wanted to stay there and just be there for him, but he had different plans. He slammed his lips on mine and I took a hold of his shirt, gripping it tightly. He turned on the shower and the cold water hit my skin, making me more turned on.

We undress quickly, barely stopping with kissing. The water turns warm and Derek's hands roam over my body, settling on my breasts. He squeezes them and pinches my nipples, making me gasp. He attaches his mouth to one of my nipples and sucks, making me moan.

His now free hand starts to rub circles on my clit, overstimulating my senses. I close my eyes while kissing his neck, nibbling on the skin. He moans, the best sound ever. "Lift your leg." He growls, ordering it in a sexy tone. I do as he asks and he pushes two fingers in at once.

I gasp and accidently bite his skin a little too hard from the sensation, but Derek didn't seem to care. He went fast, competely pulling his fingers out before slamming them inside, curling them and hitting that delicious spot.

I feel my orgasm approaching and I let out a moan, cumming. Derek let's me ride out my high before he looks at me. "Kneel." He orders and I do as he says. "Spread your legs." Again I do as he says and I look at his dick, licking my lips in anticipation.

I put one hand around it and start moving up and down. "Touch yourself." He was definitely dominating, ordering however he liked, and I didn't mind one bit.

I put my remaining hand on my already sensitive clit and started rubbing circles, I moaned and he grabbed a fistful of my hair, putting his dick in front of my now open mouth and slammed inside, making me gasp and gag.

He didn't stop and I tried to take as much as I could. I wrapped my lips around him and sucked, all while rubbing myself. I push one finger inside and moan, the vibrating going right to his dick. Derek moans and moves my head faster.

I loved his moans, and I needed more. I moved my head faster and his eyes closed. He suddenly pulled me up by my hair and bend me over, making me hold the wall for support.

He slammed inside of me and that's all I needed to cum. I cried out as he didn't slow down, or stopped. I sniffled as he pulled up. "Tell me what you want." He says and I close my eyes, letting out a breathe.

"Use me." I whisper.

And he did. By the time he came he has fucked so many orgasms out of me that I was a wobbling, crying mess around him. I'm glad I told him I was on birth control, because it's so much better without protection.

He pulls out and offers me a small smile. "Let's shower."

~1371 words~

I'm editing this and I skipped reading the smut scenes. So I apologise