𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗟𝗟

"I want you to make him remember." I say to Stefan who just eyes me. "What do you mean?" He asks and Stiles sighs. "It's pretty self explanatory isn't it?" He asks sarcastic and I shoot him a glance. "Someone made him forget. All you need to do is make him remember." Stefan glances at me and Derek let's out an irritated sigh.

"This isn't gonna work." He snaps and I just roll my eyes at him. Suddenly I feel I'm being pushed against the door and Stefan has a weapon in his hands. Damon pushes me hard against my chest and it gets a little harder to breathe.

I go to punch him, but then I see Derek's eyes glowing red.

Wow.

"You brought wolves to my home?" Damon hisses and I try to push him off of me, but he's stronger. "Get off of her." Derek snarls showing his red eyes and Damon smirks at me. "You've got yourself a little pet I see." He whispers and I roll my eyes.

"Let me go, Damon." I say and look at him irritated. "Stefan, please tell your brother to get him off of me." I hiss and Stefan eyes Damon. "Damon." He says and Damon let's go of me, scoffing in the process.

I look at the weapon in Stefan's hands, seriously? He notices my look and slowly puts it down. I nod at him but his gaze was on Derek.

They were having a staring contest.

"It doesn't matter whether they're wolves or not." I say standing between them with my back towards Derek. I look at Stefan, out of them both he likes me the most. Or he just loves elena so much he wants to protect me too, but I don't think so. "Just- Stefan please." I practically begs and he nods.

Stiles had texted Scott who had probably listened to everything. He joins us and Derek was on full alpha mode.

"Max, compulsion doesn't work on Wolves." Stiles says and I frown at him confused. He shows me a site that says wolves are immune to it, and I look back at the Vampires.

"They're a different kind. I'm sure it'll be alright." Stefan says and I nod. Let's hope for the best.

"Will this hurt?" Isaac asks and Stefan shakes his head. "Probably not." He responds and I nod. Scott walks towards me and looks at Derek and Damon, who are having a staring contest.

"So if I understand correctly, you want me to make him remember something someone made him forget?" I nod and Stefan sighs. "What did he forget?" He asks and I look at Derek. "What happened with Erica and Boyd. He found them."  He replies and I look back at Stefan.

Rose had left and Damon was just shooting daggers at everyone. Stefan was the one to help us, even though Damon is stronger. "Remember that I'm the only one that talks to him, too many voices can make it worse." Stefan explains and I nod. "Isaac, I want you to tell us what happened the night you found Erica and Boyd."

"Walk us through it so we can all understand what happened." Stefan kept his voice at the same level, while compelling Isaac. If this doesn't work we have wasted a lot of time and I just beg the heavens it is gonna work.

Isaac gasps, his eyes glowing yellow. "Tell us the story as if you're actually there again." He says and Isaac shakes his head. "I don't wanna do that, I don't wanna do that," Isaac repeats it one more time and the lights start flickering.

I'm not sure if it's because of this, what shouldn't happen or because of the storm that was coming up. Yeah, that's probably it. "Isaac relax. It's all right, just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory." Stefan explains calmly. "I don't wanna do that!" Isaac starts panicking and I see Stefan has a hard time.

I look over to Damon who just sighs. "He's fighting it." He says simply and I sigh. "It's all right. Relax." Stefan says and Isaac seems to relax again, staring into Stefans eyes. "Now let's go back to that night. To the place you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you remember? Is there some kind of building?" Stefan asks and I look at Derek who was standing next to Stefan, ready to interfere if necessary.