𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗛

I sit down, looking at the band, glancing around. He could be anyone. The girl said he's handsome, but I don't necessarily see someone outstanding. "Hello." I look besides me and see Peter. "You." I say and frown. "Why are you here?" I ask confused and look back to see the orchestra playing. "Doesn't matter." He whispers and looks at it too.

Peter is weird. If he's not assassinating some random person or talking riddles maybe then I would've understand him- instead, he gives me nothing to work with.

I see Isaac, Allison and her father going inside and I sigh. "I'm sorry, gotta go." I say and stand up, walking towards Scott. Before I can reach them, they've already left and I am losing my patience.

So my bodyguards aren't really good at bodyguarding either. Derek explicitly told Scott to stay close. And where is Stiles? Goddammit.

Growing more restless, I check my pockets. California schools are gun free zones, I know, but Derek tugged it in my jacket without saying a word, silently begging me to accept.

I guess if I got caught Stiles would bail me out with his dad... right?

I was walking into the empty hallways of the school. I turn around and see Peter again. "What is wrong with you? Have you not suffered enough from my presence alone?" I ask and look at him. He was acting weird. Weirder than usual and that tops him doing some weird snuffing around.

The literal way.

"Go away Peter." Peter chuckles and looks at me, taking a deep breathe. "Not Peter," he says and smirks. "You know using that girl as a distraction was useful." He says and I take a step back. "You're compelled?" I say confused and look at him.

He wouldn't tell me if he was though, but still.

"Not compelled, but I'll give you one hint. I am not Peter." He says and I look at him confused, but then gasp. "Klaus." I say, but when Klaus speaks again I suddenly hear a scream from one of the classrooms.

Lydia.

Peter- Klaus seems to be taken back and puts his hands on his ears, groaning. I take it for a run and find Lydia, seeing Ms. Blake trying to strangle Lydia.

"Drop the knife!" I yell, but she throws it at me instead. I groan and see Peter. "No!" He yells and growls at Ms. Blake. Mr. Stilinski runs in with a weapon.

This bitch stabbed me! Lightly, since it was a shit aim, but still.

I shove the knife out of me and throw it at her, carefully so I don't hit Lydia. She dodges it, and then throws it at Mr. Stilinski instead. It gets in his chest and he groans.

Both Peter and Scott growl and Mr. Stilinski looks at them in disbelief. Scott stands in front of Ms. Blake and Peter grabs me.

Ms. Blake dodges him 2 times before throwing him against the stack of chairs. Scott spits out blood, but Klaus just looks at me. He lifts me up and leaves, and I see Stiles run past me, looking at me weirdly. "Don't..." I trail off, but the blood loss makes me dizzy.

I close my eyes and Klaus puts me down. "Heal her." He demands with such an authoritive voice it almost turns me on as he looks at me. It was hot- but it was still Peter. That reminder turned off any sort of desire my stupid brain thought it was gonna have.