A LITTLE EXPLANATION

So I've read your comments and many of you are like "Wait they are alone in this castle?? Where are the servants?". I've planned to explain about that in ***'s pov but seeing yall looking confused af, ima just explain it now, given that the explanation will be include in chapter 20+, which is too far.

It's been 120 years already and most of them who's still trapped in the castle, already d!ed except them twelve (and *cough* the king *cough*). Which means they are being treated well before as the owners of the castle. They didn't know that they are princes but the servants treat them just like it of course cuz THEY KNOW. (details will be spilled (so called) soon)

"How about the armies?" well *cough* *cough*. About that... y'all have to wait for the next next update ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) (which god knows when).

And for y'all information, I kinda have a schedule now. I will update at least once every 7 days. Don't worry, I won't ghost y'all more than one week. I always have backup drafts which I've wrote till chapter 21. That's a lot but I don't really have confidence to drop the important "climax" chapters considered that I'm afraid I can't change it anymore when I decided to change the final ending.

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIHOON MY BELOVED PANDA (idfc he already change his panda emoji to dog, I like him as panda more) Thanks for taking care for my teu-babies!! I love you, I love your sons, I love Treasure!!!

Ok bye.

(hit the fcking vote button 👇!! Thank u bitchesss )