Chapter 13

"Arghhh where are these kids??" said Hyunsuk in worry. His footsteps moves quickly, walking back and forth the dinner table. While habitually bites his lower lip and swings his arms around. The anxious feeling won't leave his chest, like something unfortunate would happen this night. His instinct is telling him that.

"Relax hyung. It's only 6:35 pm. They probably are still chilling in the library" said Mashi who is sitting on one the chairs while glancing to the clock that's hanging on the beige wall. He sips some tea in his cup. Hyunsuk holds the end side of his shirt while slowly inhales, trying to calm himself. 

Yes, they are just playing at the library. What are you so worried about, Choi Hyunsuk?  

Hyunsuk takes a deep breath. He slowly sit himself on his usual seat and put his arms on the dinner table relaxedly. "Hmm okay... Jihoon-ah, can u bring the feast table here?" said Hyunsuk to Jihoon while pointing at a table full of foods. Jihoon approaches the table and lifts it up before making his way to him. Suddenly he drops the table back in a second, as the loud thump sound flinched Hyunsuk. His eyes swift to the man that's kneeling in pain on the floor.

"Arghhh why is it so heavy??" said Jihoon while holding his arm. His arm is so cramped. Just after that, Hyunsuk suddenly shape shifts to animals crazily. Mashi is startled and approach Hyunsuk. He grabs his hand. 

"Arghh what is that??" said Hyunsuk as soon as he's back to his human form. His face masked in confusion, asking himself in panic.

"What do you mean heavy??" said Mashi to Jihoon. Jihoon is still holding his arm in pain. The sound of the door banging captures everyone's attention. Revealing Junkyu, Yedam and Doyoung suddenly barges in the dining hall running.

"Hyung what's happening??" said Junkyu after seeing the chaos that's happening in there. He glances at Yedam who's holding his ears. His eyes closed tightly, enduring the killing pain he's feeling right now. They were in Doyoung's room chilling before Yedam suddenly groans in agony, saying his ears hurt.

"Where are the other guys??" said Jihoon. He looks very panic and worry at the same time. They look at each other.

The stepping sounds got everyone look back at the door. Asahi and Haruto with their guilty face not even being able to look at them, as they lock their eyes on the ground. Entering the room slowly, god knows how scared they felt right now. Haruto is lifting half-conscious Jeongwoo with his arm around Haruto's neck. Doyoung quickly run to them and help Haruto lifts Jeongwoo.

"What happened to Jeongwoo??" Doyoung looks at Haruto and Asahi in panic as soon as he approaches them. "He's... knocked out."

"Junghwan fainted. I put him in his room" said Asahi guiltily. Yoshi shows up right behind them and makes an awkward eye contact with Asahi.

"What?? Why? And where's Jaehyuk??" said Hyunsuk while getting up from his seat quickly in panic, demanding an explanation from them. He's very worried right now. Their magic has gone crazy. His body feels weak.

Asahi gulps and makes eye contact with Haruto guiltily.

"He's outside the castle. OUTSIDE the trees"

VOTE VOTE VOTE