Chapter 8

Asahi wear a glove and take out a glowing blueish potion from the shelves. He pours it into the cauldron. He walks to the desk and take some sandy sediment and detritus. Then, he sprinkles it around the cauldron.

"Yoshi hyung" Asahi calls Yoshi and give him a translucent orb. Yoshi holds the orb with his bare hands. The orb slowly turning blue.

"Jaehyuk get into the circle" said Asahi while looking at Jaehyuk. He walks into the circle. The liquid in the cauldron turned yellow and releases glowing yellow gases.

"Now look into the cauldron as deep as you can" Jaehyuk looks into the cauldron just like Asahi told him to. 

A reflection of himself. He stares into the eyes. Deep, deep, deep... The sands around him starts to float and made a huge hurricane shaping a yellowish sphere traping him in it. His eyes turned glowy yellow in sense of his magic being powered. 

A vision starts appearing on the orb that Yoshi holds. Asahi, jeongwoo and Junghwan pay attention at the orb to see what Jaehyuk sees.

His reflection... Starts moving outside the cauldron and dive into the floor. It turns into yellowish glitters. Spreading on the walls of the sphere and shaping visions. He looks at it.

And Jaehyuk sees... his childhood. He's standing beside Mashi. In front of him, there are villagers bowing to them as if they are Kings. Everyone looks so happy. He looks at his left. There's.... baby Asahi? Ah this is the time when this bitch was born, he guess. He looks at another wall.

"Your Majesty" he sees someone runs to the King. "The queen just gave birth to Jeongwoo" The King smiles "Just one more and we're done" said the King. Jaehyuk looks at the vision in confusion. 

"Your Majesty!!" Jaehyuk quickly turns around after hearing the voice, looking at another vision appeared behind him. "The Queen. She went missing" He sees a middle aged woman in front of the King. She's carrying a baby which he believes is Junghwan. "What?? I'll find her. Put Junghwan in the room with his brothers"

Suddenly he feels the ground shaking. And hurricane keep trying to push him out the sphere. He holds on the ground and look for another vision.

"Jaehyuk" someone calls him. He turned around. He sees the King looking at him. "Your magic is a strong one. One day, it will grow, along with your brothers', and rule this world. Until that time comes, stay together and never. leave. this. castle." The King said with a mysterious smile and fades away. 

Jaehyuk feels his head hurt but he ignores it. He keep looking for another vision. But all he can see is storms, lightnings and a... glowing shape with 12 sides? And he sees himself, standing at one of the angle.

"Jaehyuk hyung stop!!" shout Junghwan after seeing the chaos happening inside the sphere. And the hurricane sphere keeps becoming bigger and bigger. 

"Jaehyuk step out from there!" shout Asahi after seeing Jaehyuk getting too mesmerized into the magic. Asahi panics.

Jaehyuk didn't hear the others. His head hurts so much and blurry visions keep appearing in his mind. Suddenly the typhoon stops. And the yellow sphere suddenly turns grey and fades away. He looks at the person who was standing beside him in the circle. It was Asahi.

"Hyung are you okay?? You look drunk" said Jeongwoo who steps into the circle too. He looks at Jaehyuk. That man looks so tired and sweaty. His forehead is moist with sweats.

"My power...." Yoshi suddenly makes a voice. Jeongwoo and Asahi looks at him. Yoshi is still holding the orb Asahi gave him. He looks at Jaehyuk in confusion. 

"It wasn't working before. But now....."

"It becomes stronger..."