"and after that? What will happen to you?" he asked.

"they will take me in and raise me.... Also something you'll know for now is that Jonathan was always by my side since day one, so after you died he was always there for me.... And I know what happened between you two" you said and he was shocked.

"you know?" he asked and you nodded.

"they told me everything when I was 7, I didn't know how to feel back then, in my teen years I kind of hated you for what you did to them, but after some talking with my personal therapist I kind of... I don't know forgave you? No, I kind of let it go" you said.

"personal therapist?" he asked.

"oh you know what I mean" you said.

"you're talking about Jonathan?" he asked and you nodded.

"also!! You never learned your lesson" you said.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"what do I mean? I mean that you ended up having four more kids, but you never got to meet them" you said.

".... Maybe I should of used that thing called a condom" he said.

"you should after you had me and giorno, giorno is one of my brothers, we're 12 days apart, then there are the other three.... They weren't the best, they died in 2011, they ganged up with your friend Pucci and they tried to kill jolyne, jotaro's daughter... Maybe you don't know him yet, in other words Joseph's great granddaughter, those three were doing drugs, and giorno hates drugs so he didn't feel anything when they died" you said

"you seem very close to giorno" he said.

"yep, the first time I met him I was 15, we learned about him and we were relieved he was nothing like you.... I mean his actions, he was glad that he had a sibling.. I was too" you said.

The two of you talked for a while, you got to see your baby self and it was not from pictures and after that you decided to leave.

"welp... Goodbye, this is the last time I'll see you alive to be honest" you said, he spared no time and he hugged you, you hugged him back and after that you left.

You tracked the stand user and then appeared in front of him.

"why did you got me here?" you asked him.

"no reason.... Next destination for you" he said and then there was a sudden flash, you opened your eyes and show him running.

"whatever, I'll search for him later.... Now where the fuck am I?" you asked and you walked around.

After a while you spotted some kids bullying another kid, you looked closely and saw that the kid they bullied was giorno, you walked up to them and you picked up the kid that was kicking giorno from the back of his shirt.

"what the hell are you doing to this kid?" you asked, all the kids were shocked and the one you were holding was scared.

"i-I...." he began to say but stopped.

"you think it's nice to pick on other kids? Would you like it if I throw you down and start kicking you?" you asked him.

"you think you're cool when you pick on the weak? Just get lost and never show your face again" you said as you let kid down, him and his friends run away like the cowards they were, you looked at giorno and he was still on the ground, you offered your hand to help him but he flinched.

"hey... I won't hurt you, I want to help you" you said and he looked at you, he gave you his hand and you helped him up.

"are you alright?" you asked him and he nodded.

"want to know a secret of mine?" he asked and he looked at you, you cupped his hand and then healed him, you let go of his hand and he looked for his injuries but he saw nothing.

"how did you do that?" he asked.

"I just can do it... You can as well... I'll treat you with ice-cream, what do you say?" you asked and he nodded, he grabbed your hand and you both left.

You got him to an ice cream place and looked at the flavors.

"what flavor do you want?" you asked him.

"these two" he said and you nodded, you told the guy there what kind of ice cream you two wanted and he gave it to you, you payed and then you two sat on the bench, it was silent for a bit until you started to talk.

"why aren't you using your stand?" you asked him and he looked at you.

"remember that day you saved that guy? Remember how suddenly the grass was taller and it hid him? You did it, your power did it" you told him and he was shocked.

"how do you know that?" he asked.

"well.... What I'll say might shock you or you might not believe it but your older self told me" you said.

"my older self?" he asked and you nodded.

"you see.... Someone send me back in time with their power and here I am, also I'm your sister.. We have the same father" you told him.

"you're my sister? Is our dad alive?" he asked.

"unfortunately for you, since you haven't met him, no... He died in 1989" you said and he looked down.

"I hoped that one day he would come out of nowhere and get me with him" he said.

"I know that he would hope of that too.... But don't worry, you're strong, and you'll achieve your dreams" you told him.

"all my dreams?" he asked.

"depends? What are your dreams?" you asked him

"to have lots of nice friends, a nice family and to become the boss and end drugs" he said.

"I'm gonna tell you now... You'll achieve everything, and all of that only at the age of 15" you said and he seemed very happy.

"it's getting dark out here... Want me to walk you home?" you asked him and he nodded.

"so, one person won't like you in your team, I still don't know why but it won't effect you since the others trust you" you said and he nodded.

When you two arrived at his home he knocked on the door and his step father opened it.

"where were you and who is she?" he asked giorno.

"I'll explain sir, bye giorno" you waved at giorno and he waved back and got in the house.

"who are you?" he asked and you glared at him.

"who am I? Before I explain who am I I'm gonna warn you with one little thing" you told him and he glared at you.

"honey where was giorno?" you heard giorno's mother say, she got at the door and then looked at you.

"who is she?" she asked.

"my name is (y/n).... And I'm giorno's sister, we have the same father of course" you told them.

"and about the little warning that I want to say... Or more like show you" you said and you immediately punched the man, he fell on the floor and held his nose.

"that's for abusing giorno" you said, you then turned towards giorno's mother and punched her too.

"and that's for neglecting him..... I wish papa was still alive just so he could kill you two for what you did to giorno" you said both of them held their bloody noses, you looked behind them and saw giorno.

"welp... Guess I'll be going, bye giorno" you said and he just run up to you and hugged you.

"remember what I said.... Now I should be going, take care" you said and he nodded, you went to leave but you turned back and punched them one more time, you then ruffled giorno's hair and left.

You soon found the stand user and he got you back to your original time line.

Bonus?!:
You were somewhere unknown to you, you looked back and saw Kira, he was much younger.

"oh shit!! It's the weird guy with the hand fetish!!" you said and his eyes widen.

"also you got a boner by just seeing Mona Lisa's hands? Weirdo!!!" you said and you run and he followed you.