"Yes.", he took the call and responded.

" Abhi do something. Your brother is arrested on a false case. You know your brother right. He won't do something like that. "

"You have evidences that he didn't do it? ", Abhi asked back.

" How will I have evidence. I am here in Delhi. Do something Abhi. Your dad can't know this. Your dad will only blame Anujith. I beg you. Don't tarnish my son's image like this. It's a matter of his future. ", Anusha pleaded.

"Let me see. ", by saying that Abhi cut the call.

Seeing Abhi walking towards him, Anujith felt a sense of shame. He didn't want his brother to see him in a pathetic state.

" I want to talk to Anujith alone. ", Abhi signed Mr Khanna to make arrangements. He talked to the Officers and arranged  a room for Abhi and Anujith.

" Why are you here? To laugh at my helplessness? Don't tell me you are here out of concern. ", Anujith scoffed. He didn't understand why his so called brother arrived at the police station. It must be definitely for mocking him.

" I just want to ask you just one question. Just answer with an yes or no. ", Abhi said with a serious expression.

" Did you do it or not? ", Abhi asked in a very harsh tone.

" As if hearing my answer you would believe me. ", Anujith made a pitiful laugh.

Abhi stood up from his seat and walked near Anujith and stood in front of Anujith who was sitting on his chair. Abhi clenched his chin and made his eyes face his.

" Answer me. "

" Do you think I am that kind of monster. To force myself on a woman? I would die than do something like that. That bitch of a woman have to frame me and I definitely know you will take this opportunity to trap me in this cell forever. You should be happy right 'brother'. You got your girl and I will be living in a cell everyday for a crime that I didn't even commit. ", a tear escaped his eyes. Why did god give him this kind of a fate. He never had a happy family. A mother who was doing everything for her husband's love and a power hungry father. And a brother who he despised a lot. He always dream for a family where he could be a person who was loved by everyone. A perfect family were he never had to compete with someone for care and love. He dreamt that with Siya. But that also eventually shattered. Now he finally got over her and was prepared to start a new life, he was accused of molestation charged. The whole world will look at him with accusing eyes. He didn't wanted that.

Abhi heard his outburst and said nothing. He left the room and called Mr. Khanna.

"Check the CCTV footage and dig that girls details. Everything. And block all news regarding this matter. And assign the best lawyer for him", Mr Khanna nodded with Abhi's order and went to collect datas.

Abhi turned to the senior officer and said.
" My brother should'nt face any action from your part in custody until the evidences are found. ", It was more of an order than a request. He nodded as he knew Abhishek Verma was not someone to be messed with.

Abhi left to the company after having a conversation with the cops. At that evening Mr Khanna collected the evidences and clearly the cctv footages showed that Anujith was clearly drunk but never misbehaved with the woman. The woman was later taken from the station to a place for questioning.

"Who sent you here? ", Mr Khanna interrogated the woman

" What do you even mean? I am the victim here and you are interrogating me? ", the woman was afraid all her plans were going upside down now. The deal was to make a big news out of this and ruin the reputation of the Varmas.

" See. First of all you are charged with defamation case that can clearly demand you to pay a wholesome of money to Anujith Sir as we have all the evidences against you. Secondly you have messed with someone close to Abhishek Varma. Do you really see a way to escape now? If you do then I would say you are a fool. ", Mr Khanna said.

" No no I didn't lie. You can't do this to me. ", the girl was panicking. That man said that he would take care of everything.

"Who ever is trying to protect you managed to erase all the camera footages but missed one. So all ready to go to jail?", Khanna said.

" No, no wait wait. It's a misunderstanding. I can take the molestation charges back. ", the woman knew she was already trapped but she somehow need to escape from here.

" Are you really jocking Miss whatever.? I think you are not understanding the whole scenario here. Mr. Anujith is gonna file a number of charges on you which you can't easily escape from. So be prepared. ", he warned.

" No, no I will confess. Please take me to Mr Abhishek Varma. ", the woman said

Abhi entered the room with a murderous aura.

" Who asked you to do it? "

"I don't know him. He offered me money. "

"What's his relationship with Anujith? Why did he target him.? ", Abhi asked. The woman was hesitant to answer but she knew she would really get inti trouble if she didn't answer.

" Are you talking or not Miss because we are not gonna wait to press charges on you. ", Khanna threatened.

" I will tell you. It was a man. I don't know him. His only demand was to trap Anujith with a false molestation case and  .. ", she went silent.

" And? "

"to later make Anujith believe that it was you, Mr Abhishek who sent me to him to defame him. He also said that he would keep me safe after revealing that it was all your plan.

But all my plans went in vain when you came to bail him out. That man said that you were enemies and you won't help your brother. But I guess he was wrong. "

"So you mean to say that his real target was me? ", Abhi emphasizes.

"Yes. He wanted you both to go against each other. "