Kirishima heads down to the common room and makes his way to the kitchen. Bakugo was mixing something in a bowl before he spots the redhead.

"I thought you were cleaning your room?"

"I was, but I need the stuff to scrub the smoke out of my wall."

"Leave it, I'll clean it. I was the one who did that, so you can just clean up the rest."

"No, it's fine Kat. I don't mind."

"Whatever, I'll come help after we eat."

"Sounds good, so do you know where the cleaning stuff is?"

"Laundry room."

"Okay, thanks."

Kirishima heads to the laundry room and looks at the cleaning supplies. He grabs what he thinks was part of the list of items and mixes them. He puts on the rubber gloves and grabs a sponge. He adds water to the mixture and proceeds to his room. When the redhead walks in, he immediately starts scrubbing the walls. All the clothes he had lying around along with his bedding were going to need to be washed too. This was not as easy as Kirishima hoped and he has to put a lot of strength into this. He starts sweating, so he threw off his shirt to join the others in a pile on the floor. Bakugo came up shortly after with breakfast and some more cleaning supplies.

"Why are you sweating?"

"This is a lot more work than you think. You should probably take yours off too."

Kirishima smirks and he gets an eye roll in return.

"You'll use any excuse you can to see me in fewer clothes huh?"

"I never said that, but I'm not denying it either."

Bakugo laughs and sets the stuff down on the bed. He looks at me as he slowly pulls his shirt off over his head.

"Happy?"

"Very."

The blond smiles and hands Kirishima a plate.

"Take a break and eat with me."

"Gladly!"

They take a seat on the dirty bed and enjoy the food Bakugo prepared.

"This is going to take forever to clean."

"I told you if you don't want to clean it then I would."

"Yeah, but I would never let you do that."

"Then quit complaining Shitty Hair."

"I know, I know."

The two boys finish their food and try to decide where to go from there.

"I'll keep cleaning the walls and you can clean the dishes."

"Fine, then I'll start your laundry."

"Sounds good."

Bakugo gets up and stretches. Kirishima watches and can't help but stare at this chest. Without realizing it, he reaches out and takes them in his hand.

"The fuck you doing?"

"Huh?"

"Your hands."

"Oh...OH...sorry."

Kirishima lets out a nervous laugh but still keeps his hands there. He let his thumb rub over Bakugo's nipples.

"Quit that! You'll turn me on if you keep that up."

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

Bakugo flicks the redhead's forehead and takes Kirishima's hands off him.