Chapter 3

~On the Ferris wheel~

"What do you think they were doing?"
Mina asks.

"I don't know, it almost looked like they were going to kiss,"
Sero responds.

The three watch them more as the ride continues. Once it stops Kaminari sees Bakugo grab Kirishima's hand and run somewhere.

"Well, I don't think they will be riding back with us."
The sparky boy says as he starts getting the rest of them a ride home.

"Oh well, we will have fun without them,"
Mina says.

"Yes, we will,"
Sero says as he shows the other two a flask with a smirk on his face.

"Dude how did you get that?!"
Kaminari asks surprised.

"I just know some people,"
Sero tells him as he passes Kaminari the flask.

"Nice!"
The yellow hair boy says as he takes a swig.

"Don't hog it!"
Mina yells.

                                      ~

Once the car ride arrives let's just say the flask was empty and they were way out of it. None of them could stop laughing.

"Oh my god!"
Mina yells.

"What?!"
Kaminari yells back following a laugh.

"I have an idea of how we can see if Bakugo and Kiri are dating!"

"And that is?"
Sero says.

"We should get an avanafil pill and sneak it into Bakugo's coffee before he wakes up."

"That's cruel, but I'm in. What time does he normally get up?"
Kaminari asks.

Sero responds first.
"Normally around noon."

"Perfect, we will all have a cup of coffee around then, but give one to Bakugo with the pill in it," Kaminari tells them.

"One problem, it's not an over-the-counter drug. How would we get one?"
Mina says as the two both look at Sero.

"Really?"
Sero says as he knows what they are thinking.

"Aww come on, we know you got all these weird connections with people,"
Mina says.

Sero rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone. Once he gets the location of where to pick it up, he tells the driver and the group waits till they get there. It doesn't take long before they arrive. Mina and Kaminari stay in the car and Sero gets out. The two couldn't see him from where they were, but when he got back in the car he opened his hand, revealing a small bag of the pills.

"Yes, Sero!!"
Mina yells all excited.

"Driver, take us to UA high school,"
Sero says as Mina shakes him back and forth.

On the way back the three discuss more about Mina's weird plan. By the time they arrived at UA, they had it all planned out. Mina was still stumbling as she walked in.

"I'll take her to her room, you can get ready for bed,"
Sero tells Kaminari as he helps Mina get to her room.

It makes sense why she is the drunkest, she drank almost all of it. Kaminari heads up to his room and gets ready for bed. While laying in bed, he thinks about how pissed Bakugo is going to be before he falls asleep...

                                     ~

Bakugo woke up in Kirishima's room, but the redhead wasn't there. He checks the time and it was about 11:30. He gets out of bed and gets ready before heading downstairs. He walks into the kitchen to see his friend group drinking coffee, Kirishima was with them.