Chapter 7

Mina was helping Kirishima and Bakugo out earlier by getting everyone out of the dorm.

"I ship them so much, so I need to help my ship sail."

She actually had a blast at the party, so she's not complaining. Right now Mina is walking up to Kirishima's room to check up on them. She tries to open the door, expecting it to be locked, but it opens. The second she walks in, the smell of smoke and cum fills the room.

"Jesus did they seriously not even clean up?!"

She was surprised by how much burn marks and smoke filled the room. If she didn't know them better, she would have thought a fire commenced in here. Mina decides that it is best to just leave the room as is and let them deal with it. She closes the door and tries opening Bakugo's room. This one wasn't locked either, but this time, the bed had two sleeping boys.

"They look so cute cuddling together!"

Before Mina realizes it, she is fangirling and Bakugo was the first to yell at her.

"Oh my fucking god! Raccoon Eyes, what the fuck?!"

"Sorry!"
Mina nervously laughs.

"What's going on?"
Kirishima says as he slowly sits up.

"Raccoon Eyes came in and just started screaming,"
Bakugo says to the redhead.

Kirishima sends Mina a confused look.

"I was just coming to check on you guys, but Kiri's room says it all. You guys really need to clean it."

Before they say anything, Mina walks away.

"You didn't lock any of the doors?!"
Bakugo shouts at Kirishima.

"Sorry I forgot."
The redhead laughs nervously.

The blond rolls his eyes and slowly stands up. Kirishima immediately jumps out of bed to help him.

"I don't need help!"

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm fucking sure!"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, why do you say that?"

"Because you don't usually yell at me this much."

"Says who?"

"Me,"
Kirishima says as he flashes a smile.

Bakugo grabs the redhead's face and kisses him real quick, which shocks the other.

"There, now I'll cook us something while you clean the room."

"Sounds good!"

Kirishima runs off to his room.

"I can't wait to eat Bakugo's delicious cooking!"

The second he opens his door, he realizes how bad it was. Kirishima honestly had no idea how in the world he was going to get all this smoke off his wall. He quickly takes out his phone and Googles how to do it. There was no guarantee that any of this will work, but he has no other ideas. He reads the first thing that pops up.

                                         ~

"...To remove soot and smoke from walls, furniture and floors, use a mild soap or detergent or mix 4 to 6 tbsp. tri-sodium phosphate and 1 cup household cleaner or chlorine bleach to every gallon of warm water. Wear rubber gloves. Be sure to rinse surfaces with clear warm water and dry thoroughly..."

                                            ~

"Alright, now to see if we even have all of this stuff."