Chapter 1

Kirishima and Bakugo are training together right now. The redhead couldn't help but wonder about his friend though:

"For some reason, Bakugo seems more pissed off than usual."

"Hey Baku-"

Kirishima was cut off by another explosion to his face. He quickly hardens his face and tries to get the blond down to the floor. Bakugo jumps over Kirishima, ready to make another explosion, but before he could, Kirishima hardens his hand to get a good grip on the other and throws him down to the floor. He uses his hardened hands to keep his arms above the blond's head. The redhead stays on top of Bakugo as he tries to break free from Kirishima's grip.

"Baku-bro, you good? You seem angrier than usual."

"I'm fine Shitty Hair, now get off!"

Bakugo continues to try to squirm free, but Kirishima doesn't release his grip.

"Not until you tell me what's going on."

"God Shitty Hair it's nothing, okay?!"

The redhead leans a bit closer and hears the blond groan as he did. Kirishima looks down to see his knee was pressing up to Bakugo's member.

"Kirishima, get off."

This time Kirishima releases his quirk and gets off of him. He could see that he have given the other a boner.

"Great."
Bakugo mumbles, clearly annoyed by it.

"Sorry Bakugo, I didn't mean to."

"Don't worry about it Shitty Hair."

Bakugo gets up and starts to walk away. As he passes the other, Kirishima hears him mumble something.

"This is going to take forever, or should I just take another cold shower."

"What is he talking about? Taking forever and a cold shower?"
Kirishima thought before quickly stopping the blond.

"Uhh, Bakugo?"

"What now?"

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by taking forever and a cold shower?"

Bakugo sighs and looks back at the other.
"Kirishima, don't worry about it."

"But Bakugo, I want to know!"

Bakugo rolls his eyes.

"Look Kirishima, I can't masturbate...because of my quirk."
He got quieter on that last part.

"If you don't mind me asking, then what do you do?"

"Take a cold shower or try to get off by just rubbing against my bed."

Bakugo was clearly getting embarrassed, his face was getting redder by the second.

"Wait...So you have never properly masturbated?!"

"Just stop Kirishima, I'm gonna go."

Bakugo starts to walk off and Kirishima quickly thinks before deciding on what to do with this situation:
"I must be embarrassing Bakugo too much. I could let him go, but this is my fault, maybe I could do something."

Kirishima pushes away any other thoughts and quickly catches back up with the blond.

"Hey...uhh...Bakugo, if you want, I could help you."

Bakugo looks back at the redhead, shocked at what he is saying.

"What?"

"I couldn't imagine not masturbating when I need to, also you're hard because of me, so let me help."