Chapter 5

Currently, Kirishima's in the common room with Kaminari, Sero, and Mina while Bakugo is still in bed.

"So Kiri, how did the nicknames go?"
Mina asks as she sips her coffee.

"Oh..well...good I guess."
The redhead says with a nervous laugh.

"Believe me I know. Can Bakugo be any louder?!" Kaminari says.

Kirishima's face lights up with embarrassment.

"Sorry, Kami."
He tells him.

"I really should get my dorm room switched." Kaminari laughs.

"Wait, so Kirishima, have you and Bakugo had sex with each other yet?"
Sero asks.

"Oh, no. I mean we do sexual stuff together, but I don't think he would want to do that with me." Kirishima says a bit upset.

"Have you asked him though?"
Mina asks.

"Well...no.."

"Then how do you know if he doesn't want to bro?" Kaminari says.

"Well...I don't, but I'm happy with just this and I don't want to freak him out."
The redhead says.

"Kiri, you like him right?"
Mina asks as she tries to make a point.

"...yes.."
He whispers.

"Then just ask him. I don't think Bakugo would keep doing this with you if he didn't feel the same way."
Mina tells the redhead.

"Yeah, ask him on a date already!"
Kaminari yells.

"No way, we are just friends with benefits. He doesn't want to date me!"
Kirishima yells back.

"Oh my god! I know he does, just ask him already!"
Mina joins in yelling.

As they continue to yell, Sero slowly backs up so he doesn't have to get involved with the yelling.

"Kiri, then how about this! You ask him to have sex cause that is part of a friends-with-benefits relationship and if he says yes, then just ask him on a fucking date!"
Mina yells, clearly getting annoyed.

"You know what fine! If he ignores me after this I'm blaming you!"
Kirishima yells as he storms off.

He gets in the elevator and clicks on his floor. He tries to calm down before he gets there. When the door opens, he starts walking to his dorm room to check on Bakugo. The redhead opens the door to see him still sleeping. He closes the door and walks to sit next to the blond on the bed. Kirishima starts running his fingers through the other's hair and kisses his forehead. Bakugo groans as he starts to open his eyes.

"Hey beautiful, it's almost 10:00. Want to get up?"

Bakugo slowly sits up and rests his head on Kirishima's shoulder.

"You alright Katsuki?"

"Mhm, yeah,"
Bakugo says in a soft tone.

"Hey, I got a weird question to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Did you ever...you know...what to try having..sex with me..?"
Kirishima says clearly nervous.

Bakugo immediately took his head off the redhead's shoulder to look at him.

"Are you serious?"

Bakugo had no emotion on his face, so Kirishima couldn't tell if he was happy by the question or grossed out.

"Yeah...I am."
The redhead decides to say as he closes his eyes.

He is terrified of how the blond is going to respond. After hearing no response he opens his eyes to see a huge blush on Bakugo's face.