Womens Rights?

LITTLE KIDS WHO SOMEHOW HAVE THIS APP DO NOT READ

Welcome! All women! Hi!

I've been wanting to bring awareness to a very sensitive subject that a lot of women will sadly relate to. (as well as men, not singling y'all out)

Please- if you're not comfortable with this subject do not read this.. but this one-shot is about Sexual Assault. SA, if you will.

I want to bring awareness to this because there have been so many people finally speaking out about their trauma and they're so brave!

I absolutely love y'all's bravery!💕

the fact that most people who sue about this issue is just pushed aside and known as not "serious enough." Just pisses me off.

I also want to address sex trafficking. Which is terrible and is still going on to this day, because again, people can't control their sex drive.

These sensitive topics disrespect a persons right to themselves, their choice, and their freedom.

This topic makes me so mad and upset. The fact we have to teach young girls to watch out for men, know the signs, and the fact we've normalized sexual ideas in schools is just sickening and doesn't help resolve this issue.

Okay, deep breaths, you can skip if you want. I'm gonna put warnings when sensitive things comes along.

‼️- is the warning symbol

}•{

May pushed the translucent glassed door forward. peeking through the doorway to see Fitz, Coulson, Hunter, Davis and Mack standing near Coulson's desk.

Their heads turned to recognize her presence a small smile drifted on Coulson's face.

"May, Come in." He insisted. May let out a soft sigh as she pushed herself off of the doorway, examining the three people.

"What's going on? You needed me?" She asked, walking farther into the room. Coulson simply nodded as he turned back to look at the young men.

"We need you to settle something for us." Hunter told her, staring back down at his phone with the rest of them. May's frown deepened as she brought her hand up to the back of her palm. She pinched a small bit of skin in between two fingers.

"What is it? I was busy." May retorted, pushing her teammates aside so she could see the phone. Almost immediately she was met with a rather vibrant picture. "What is this?" She asked, tilting her head so she could get a better look at what appeared to be a woman.

Her expression was blank, her eyes sulked drunkenly as she gripped a fruity beverage in her hand. Thick black mascara ran down her cheeks, she was obviously upset. A white pause button in the middle of the screen hid the rest of her.

"Davis made a bet we wouldn't be able to guess what happens to her." May raised an eyebrow, looking up at Davis who just smiled back triumphantly. She turned back to face Coulson.

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't matter." Coulson dismissed. "You're the tie breaker."

"What?" May asked again. Still clearly confused. "I don't want to be your stupid tie breaker."

"Okay- so I think she's about to get into a bar fight." Coulson guessed. "I mean you can see that right? She's clearly upset and drunk. There's been this girl who's been staring at her clearly pissed off. It's totally gonna happen." May didn't have a chance to reply because just as Coulson finished Hunter picked it up.