Truth Or Dare

K- so basically OkayPhilinda   was being stupid and decided that she couldn't make a fun One-Shot. WHICH IS DEPRESSING-

So I'm gonna try and start making fun one-shots.

Depressing ones just aren't as fun-

ANYWAYS-

I'm not editing this-

enjoy the one shot
~•~

Skye sat on the white leather couch. Her arms were splayed down beside her. Her head slumped back onto the back of the sofa. Her eyes were fixed on the ceiling above.

Ward sat near her. He slumped forward as he examined the cards in his deck. Fitz was sitting in an armchair on the opposite side of the table. He shared the chair with Jemma who was curled up next to him.

Coulson and May sat next to one another on another couch. Coulson rested one arm over her shoulders as they both sat there silently.

Fitz slowly lowered the card down onto a small pile in the middle of the table.

"Ac"-

"Bullshit." Ward interrupted. Fitz's eyes widened as he stared at Ward.

"Wha-? Oh that's not fair I didn't even get to finish my bloody sentence!" He pouted. Ward just rolled his eyes.

"You don't need to. I already have all the aces." He explained smoothly. Jemma chuckled slightly as she looked up at Fitz. He continued to stare at Ward with a baffled expression.

"Disrespectful. Absolutely- ughhhh.." He muttered under his breath. He quickly swiped up the pile of cards and added them into his own deck.

They continued playing for what felt like hours. That's when Skye couldn't take it anymore.

She groaned as she dragged her body upright.

"I'm bored!" She announced. Everyone turned their eyes towards Skye except for Fitz and Ward. Who were still stuck on the same game they had been playing.

"You can play bullshit after me and Fitz are done." Ward suggested as he pulled out a card from his deck. He carefully slid it towards the pile of growing cards. "Six." Skye just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"No. Bullshit gets boring too fast and it takes forever just to finish. Besides I'm not in the mood for board games, or cards." She added.

"Then sit there and be bored." He told her flatly. Fitz carefully lowered his card with a huff.

"Seven." He told him. Ward was careful to examine Fitz's expression. Before signing and looking back down at his cards. Skye groaned as she flopped herself back onto the couch.

"I'm BORRRREEEEEDDDDD." She screamed. May let out an exasperated sigh of annoyance as Coulson just turned his head to look at the young recruit.

"Then do something." Ward retorted. Skye side-eyed him and cursed him out in her mind.

"I don't wanna do anything alone. I wanna do like a fun little group activity! Wouldn't that be fun?! Just all of us spending time together instead of just being present in the same damn room." She spat out the last part rather harshly. Simmons beamed at the idea.

"Yeah! That would be fun! Team bonding!" She agreed.

"I think I prefer just being present in the same room." May muttered as she crossed her arms.

"Me too." Ward added. Skye whipped her head around to face Ward. He was watching Fitz carefully and suspiciously lower the card onto the pile.

"Bullshit." Ward called. Fitz snapped his head up to look at the older agent. His eyes were wide in shock.