Good Dreams

ALRIGHT- I HAD A DREAM-

LIKE A LITERAL AMAZING DREAM-

OFC I WAS IN IT BUT IM GONNA EXCLUDE MYSELF FROM THIS ONE.

So sad...👁💧👄💧👁

ANYWAYS-

SO- I WAS THINKING- YO- HOW THE HELL MAY GET OFF THE FUCKING ISLAND?! THEN BOOM DREAM

BUT THATS NOT THE POINT OF THE STORY-

I MEAN- I CAN MAKE A STORY OF WHAT HAPPENS AFTER- BUT NOT RN- CAUSE THIS ALREADY TOO LONG.

THIS IS THE SADNESS OF MY BRAIN. BEING ALL DUMBASS AND CONJURING UP A FUCKING SAD ASS IDEA.

BUT BRO- JUST TRUST ME ON THIS OKAY? ITS SAD- JUST READ ALL OF IT- YOU HAVE TO READ ALL OF IT TO UNDERSTAND ALL OF IT-

YOU UNDERSTAND ME? YOU'RE HERE NOW YOU CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL YOU FINISH 🔫👈🏻😡

Unless you're just not in the mood to read you you gotta be somewhere cause then you just don't get the lovely feelings 🙂

Ahemmm..

ALSO IF YOU WANNA LISTEN TO 'NOT ABOUT ANGELS' BY BIRDY WITH THIS STORY YOU CAN-

IDK WHEN YOU SHOULD START ITS NOT SYNCED UP TO THE STORYLINE WHAT SO EVER IM LITERALLY TYPING THIS AS IM ABOUT TO POST IT-

Maybe I'll make a funeral scene synced up to this song then you guys can listen to it 🤷‍♀️ That sounds like a lot
Of work though.

(I was more of a watcher than in it until later most of this is made up except for a few parts)

Enjoy my lovely friends.

}•{

Day 1

May adjusted her arm as she aimed the knife down at the cutting board. A carrot sat in between the sharp blade and the smooth wood.

With a swift hand May raised and dropped her hand to chop the food. It clanked against the cutting board, echoing throughout the quiet kitchen.

Her eyes were focused on her precise cuts. Each slice of the vegetable fell to the side, it was slightly elevated due to the same vegetable behind it.

"Melinda..?" A voice questioned. His tone was soft with exhaustion. May looked up as she continued to cut. Coulson stood there in a black T-shirt and shorts. Surprise covered her expression for a split second before a stinging sensation shot up her finger.

May dropped the knife with a hiss of pain as she cupped her left hand in her right.

"Fuck.." She growled. Her voice was tinted with anger. Coulson quickly walked over towards May who was examining a rather deep cut near the base of her knuckle.

He snatched a cloth from the counter and carefully took May's hand.

May allowed him as she looked up at him. His face softened as he concentrated on the clean slice in her hand. It took her a moment to catch her words.

"It's just a small scratch.." She managed to tell him after a moment. Coulson dabbed the cloth to wash away some of the blood so he could get another look.

"Yeah, well it's pretty deep for a 'tiny cut'" He teased as he dabbed away more of the blood. May flexed her fingers slightly to test how it was to move the joint.

Nothing but a small sting shocked up her pointer finger so she curled it back up.

Coulson let go of her hand for a moment so he could wet the black cloth. He reached over the island to turn on the sink. The running water hissed for a split second before Coulson shut it off and rung the cloth out.