"yeah, i am. seems like i haven't been to a party in forever." you think back to the last party you went to, which happened to be roughly a week ago.

    "the last party sucked man, i left cause it was lame."

    "was it lame or you just weren't hitting it off with any chicks?" you grin and question amusingly. eren looked offended in a joking matter and hung his mouth.

    "actually, for your information." he said in a nerdy voice. "i promised mikasa that i wouldn't take anyone home that night."

    "oh yeah, i meant to ask; are you 2 dating?" you questioned. he looked taken aback and shocked.

    "her and i?! no way! she's literally my adoptive sister." he replied in a offended tone. "don't worry, it's not the first time someone has asked but i don't see mikasa as anything but a sister."

    "something in my gut is telling me her and jean have a thing going on." you reply.

    "i actually think they do, they've been hanging out more now that you mention it." he sits there and ponders a little more on jean and mikasas antics. but before another word was said, the food came out and you guys didn't waste any time digging into the chicken. "i have another question." he takes a sip of his drink.

"ask away." you reply while biting into more chicken.

"did you also go to paradise high with sasha?" he asked.

"no, only up until my sophomore year when i transferred. we weren't friends until our junior year though." you replied.

    "where'd you transfer from?" he asked yet another question. you looked at him hesitantly, unknowing if you actually wanted to tell him. "never mind, don't tell me."

    "why?"   

    "you didn't seem comfortable with it, which is fine."

    "thanks. maybe in the future." you grinned and sat in silence while finishing your food. you look at your phone and see the time 12:08 on your phone screen. you both continued to eat in silence and focus on your food. "you almost done?" you ask while finishing up your fries.

"yeah, finished a little but ago." he smiled.

    "oh, im sorry for making you wait." you apologized and quickly organized yours and his trash.

    "it's okay, i got my trash." he smiled.

    "it's fine, you paid. plus, you don't clean right?" you smirked and he looked at you and his eyes just screamed 'well played'. you collected your guys trash and threw it away while refilling your drinks and walking out. froyo was across the street so there was no need to drive. as you ran across the road with eren, the wind nipped at your bare legs and it only make you walk quicker.

    "damn, you're a fast walker." he huffed while keeping up.

    "i'm cold hurry hurry." you rushed and ran into the froyo place. yes you were cold, and yes you were getting frozen yogurt. you guys walked towards the yogurt flavors on the wall and you contemplated between strawberry and cheesecake.