"Ah Leo, I can't-" She mumbled some words while panting.

"You can" I mumbled against her.

I slipped another finger inside trying to stretch her so it wouldn't hurt as much when I went inside.

If she let me.

I would stop if she told me to.

A few moments after, I felt her pulsating against my fingers and she panted really hard, a few moans slipping out as she came. I switched my fingers with my mouth and cleaned her up. She was so wet it was leaking and the seats were now wet.

I came up to see her face. Her eyes were closed and she looked tired and her eyes were teary, "Good job" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

She took a few seconds to catch her breath and then opened her pretty eyes to look at me. I couldn't help but smile seeing her face.

"Do you want to stop now?" I asked.

I was expecting her to say yes. I was prepared for that since she looked tired.

"No"

I was surprised, but I didn't going to question it. I wanted to be inside her like crazy. I wanted to feel her.

"N-no?"

She looked at me and nodded. She started unbuttoning my shirt. I wanted to tear it off because I felt like I was suffocating. I wanted to feel her skin against mine, but I let her do it like she wanted. When it was fully unbuttoned she ran her hands on my abs and my chest making me pant hard. She took it off completely and then moved her hands to my pants.

Fuck.

"Wait Tess" I said capturing her hands before she reached my pants, "We don't have protection"

"I'm on birth control"

"W-what? why?"

I'll flip if she's been sleeping with other men.

"It helps with my cycle"

Oh.

"No other reason?" I asked a little embarrassed.

"What other reason would I have?" She asked and frowned.

"Nothing" I said stroking her face and then kissing her. I felt her cold fingers tracing my abs and I flinched, "Tess" I called and she hummed in reply, "I want you"

Her fingers went lower and I sighed and nuzzled in her neck. When she reached the place just before my pants I couldn't take it anymore and rubbed myself on her.

I unbuckled my belt and started taking off my pants, looking at her face. She seemed to be nervous and so was I.

When my pants were off she stared at my lower body for a few seconds and gulped.

I suddenly felt embarrassed and felt my face become hot.

"How is it going to-" She trailed off.

I took a deep breath and kissed her cheek, "What's wrong?"

"That's-It's big" She murmured.

If my face was hot before, it was on fire now. 

"It might hurt a little at first" I said, "If it's too much just tell me and I'll stop"

She nodded after a few seconds, "Alright"

I stroked her face and kissed her as I positioned myself at her entrance. I pushed in and she sucked in a breath. She was really wet, but she was squeezing.