Chapteer 5: I've cut classes for the 4th time!

John thought me how to have a proper pose and standing feet and arms.

"The basic boxing counts are 1,2.1,2.1,2..So, all you have to do, is punch your right arm for 1 and left arm for 2, So it'll be right arm, left arm, right arm, left arm" John thought me everything such as jab, fast punch and many more......

My session was done, I was seating on the chair soaking wet with my sweat...I waited for me to dry but Matt had an extra shirt, So, he let me borrow it. It's a bit loose but it's fine.....We said our thank yous and goodbyes to them and walked through Matt's car...I hanged my shirt and my jacket on the back of our seats......

"Thanks Matt, I feel relieved" I said.

"Sure no problem, just make sure to go to yur sessions always and never forget your ID.....And if u dont mind, promote the Gym. it's's a new gym"

"Ahh..okay then I'll promote it. Can I drive?"

"You want to?Sure then"

When I turned on the engine the time glows and it was 9:15am.

"Have you ever cutted class?" Matt asked.

"Yea...when I was on 1st year highschool, you?"

"Really?!No its my first time" Matt replied letting the window down.

"Really?Ahh...Sorry, I let you cutted class"

"No..it's okay..it was fun too" He replied and I smiled.

20 minutes later------

"Yea were are we going?Back to school?"I asked .

"I dont know...Where do u want to go?"He replied and asked....My mindy was blank...I want to go to school but....I don't want to see Thomas...So, I didn't just replied.

"Let's go to the Ice cream land" Matt said and I nod ang gaved him a smile.

----ICE CREAM LAND-----
I parked my car on the side and took my shirt on the back of my seat.....Luckily Matt's car is tinted.
"Hey Matt, do u mind turning around?" I asked and he commanded.

As I was removing my shirt I saw Matt taking peek..I quickly grab my shirt and wear it. When we got inside, we sat on a cute pink chair and a round doughnut shaped table.

A girl with a pink dress approached us and stared to Mathew to me.

"What's your order Maam and....ermm...Sir"The girl asked.

"Chocolate Chip ice cream, please" Matt replied and stared to me.

"Umm....Cookies and cream ice cream please"i replied.

"That's all?"The girls asked again.

"And Hot chocolate please" Matt and Me added and both of us laughed. The girl nodded and walked on the counter.

Silence and Awkwardness covered the area...And all of the costumers stared to Matt like they saw an Angel.....I heard a whispering voice on the other chair....I heard a girl said "That's Mathew Cortson"I girl with a Blondy long hair said.. "I see...Is that her girlfriend?" Then a girl with a Blondy, ponytail replied... "I dont know" and the first girl replied.

"I see, your very famous" I leaned on he table and whispered to Mathew.

"Really?Why are we whispering?"Mathew asked.

"I don't know"i whispered and both of us giggled.

The girl who approached us gave us our ice cream.

I scooped my ice cream and eat it.....
It's taste so good, I'm in heaven!!

"Amazing...It taste good" I said and stared to Mathew.

"Yep, they say this is the best ice cream shop here" Mathew replied.

"I see..."

"Yea, your the only one who call me Matt....My name is Mathew"

"Hehe....Mathew is kinda bit..long...Is it okay if I call you Matt?"

"Sure..if its you"

Thanks for reading my book!! :D Catch thenext chapter ;)