Chapter 18:

*Thomas

When i woke up i was inside a big, wide blue room.

"Where am i?"I murmured. I watch every walls and ceiling. When i stared at my side..Here she was, Maxinne.

I tug each of her hair covering her face.

"Mmm" Maxinne murmur and opened her eyes.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Ohh!!Your awake"Anika shouted.."Ummm..You...You were drunk last night and Derrick let me pick you up" Anika explained and i smiled.

"Really?"I asked.

"Ofcourse...Who do you expect to pick you up?" Anika asked an raised an eyebrow.

"Ofcourse you Maxinne..Why? Are you jealous if somebody will pick me up?" I asked and winked at her.

"Ofcourse "Anika reply and bite her lip.

-Holy cow...

"What are you doing Anika?"I asked staring at her lips.

"Hmm...I dont know....What are you looking?~" Anika asked.

"Nothing" I replied as Anika bite her lip tightly.

I moved closer to her face...When i was about to kiss her, Anika clamp my face.

"Idiot!Kiss the wall you pervert!!" Anika said and laugh.

"Seriously Thomas!!Your face was priceless!!And plus, i wont and i"ll never be flirting with you"Anika said and i smirked.

"Get your ass out of her, Thomas" Anika said pushing me through out the bed.

-Is she really like this?

"Hmm...I think your more than drunk than me?"I replied and she burst out of laughter.

"I. Am. Not. Drunk..Thomas" Anika replied emphasizing each word.

"Okay, then...Like you said your not drunk" I replied and sat on her bed.

-Hmmm...Where's my shoes?

I looked under the bed, under the pillow and everywhere.

"Looking for this?"Anika asked holding my shoes.And I nod.

"Catch"Anika said and throw my shoes through me.

"I'll be going now..Bye Anika" I replied and give her peck on her lips.

"What the!!!"Anika shouted, and covered her face. I run through out her door and close it.

*Anika

"Did he just kissed me?!" I murmured.

*Thomas

When i got out, i walked fastly through our house.

Luckly it's still 7:03am, so, im probably sure mom is asleep.

*Anika

--Ringg--

I took my phone and Thomas called.

"Hey you idiot!!What's with that kiss?!Im gonna kill you!"I shouted.

"Wooow..Chill down babe...Remember today is Sunday....We have a date today" Thomas replied and clarifice the word 'Date'.

"Ohh...I almost forgot..What time will we meet up?"I asked and stared to my clock ( 7: 11am).

"Hmm...9 is a perfect time, i guess" Thomas replied

"Okay 9" I said.

"I'll pick you up babe. Bye" Thomas teased and laugh. So, i turned off.

-------------------------
Ehhh!! A date with Thomas will be great!! Catch the next chapter :)

Follow, Like and Comment :))