Chapter 6: Love is no where

We finished our food in 10 cause we talked and talked for the whole time.

"Where are we going next?" Mathew asked and stared at the clock.

"Hmm...Aren't you going to school?" I asked drinking my last one sip of hot chocolate.

"How about you?"

"Hmm....I need to go to school..but I need to go to my house first,So that I can change" I replied and he nodded....I took my credt card and hand it to the girl on the counter, but Mathew paid for it.

I got inside and I am still the one who is driving....

15 minutes driving-----
"Yea, tell me about your friendship with Thomas" I said and he smiled.

"Mike was my neighbor and Mike was my first friend..When we go to school we meet Thomas, we were on kindergarten that time.....Thomas is a playful... kind...and...funny....When we were on grade 1, Thomas's father died because of an accident....Thomas attitude changed into a gloomy, bad, sad, and bully......Sadness covered his life until he got to highschool...We tried to talk to him but he isn't the Thomas we knew before......When we were on 3rd year highschool, his the one who approached us and told us to help him ask Erika to be his prom partner...We were very happy that Thomas talked to us....I brought Erika on the cafeteria and Mike brought Thomas....I don't know what hey talked about, but when there done talking, we saw Happiness and joy on Thomas eyes and we knew Erika said yes.....1 year later, Erika was Thomas girlfriend but when we turned on 1st year college Erika broked up with Thomas.....Thomas cried and drink for weeks......We helped him move-on and he let us.....but we knew.......He hate girls and bully them...and he turned into a perverted boy...."

"I see.....He has a rough past.." I said...."yea" Mathew replied.

------OUTSIDE THE HOUSE----
When we were outside I horned 2 times and the maid opened the gate, I stared to Mathew and his eyes widen of surprise.

"Wow...You have a very big House....I mean a Mansion" Mathew said and I giggled....."Not really" I replied.

When I get inside the house, Mathew was following me and the maids greeted me and so to Mathew too..

"Feel at home Mathew, do what ever you want. I'll be quick" I said and he nodded.....As I was walking on the stairs I saw Mathew looking on the picture frames.

When I was inside my room I quickly undress myself and take a new jeans, shirt and shoes........I combed my hair and tie it on a ponytail, I fetched my bag and boost outside......I saw Mathew seating on the couch using his phone..

"Matt, lets go" I said and Mathew stod up.....The maids opened the gate and let us out and Mathew drived the car.....I stared on the clock and it was 11:05....We still have 20 mins to drive through school, this time is a bit traffic on highways.....

-----HIGHWAY-----
"Damn...Were stock on a long traffic jam" Mathew said and I stared on the side mirror.

"Yea.......It'll be okay, we can still go to school in 12:35"

"I see...Okay, then"

-----School parking lot-----
Mathew parked besides my car and he opened the door for me....When I got down I saw Thomas leaning on his car staring on us...I stared to Mathew and he stared to me also....

"It'll be okay" Mathew whispered and I smiled...

As we passed infront of him I took a peek and I saw his lip was bleeding..We walked through the cafeteria and ate lunch........
----------------
When we were done, Mathew go first to his room cause he need to do something....I take a look on my phone amd Drew has 10 missed calls and 5 messages..

-Ohno!I'm dead...I forgot to higher up the volume..Damn!

I called Drew and I heard a phone ringing....When I looked up, I saw Drew standing infrot of me.......I turned off the call immediately....

"Where have you've been? And why are you with that guy?" Drew asked me angrily....

"I've been to the gym with Mathew this morning" I replied looking to his burning eyes, there scary.

"Gym?What were you doing there, Anika?" He replied, emphasizing my name..

"Yea, it's because I was-....." I replied but I remembered I can't tell him about Thomas...."I enrolled to a gym"i continued.

"Really?Let me see your gym I.D" he said...and how did he know about gym iD is he going to a gym too?......I opened my bag and hand him my GYM ID..

He stared at it and flip it at the back.....He took his phone and take a picture on it..

"What's with photo?" I giggled to make him a bit happy.

"So I can know you sched" he replied and sat besides me.....We still have 15 mins to talk.....

"Did you cry?" Drew asked and stared at my eyes seriously....

"No.....Is my eyes red or something?" I asked and took my mirror.....My eyes aren't swollen or red but how did he know...

"No...there not red....Anyways, let's meet up later at the library..Bye Anika" He said and I nodded then he walked away.

I stod up and took my bag and walked slowly....I remembered my books was inside my car.....

---Parking lot---
As I was walking on the parking lot swinging my keys. Thomas was still I there, leaning and staring....I tried to avoid his stare but I just can't, I looked on his eyes and opened my car door...I picked up my books and closed my door......When I turned around I saw him standing infrot of me.....My heart jump and I fell my books....

Thomas helped me picked up my books and he hand it to me....We stand and stared at each other silently.

"Anika I'm sorry" Thomas said...Flashed backs covered my brain....

'What shall I do?'See ya in the next chappie xD