Chapter 17: *sigh*

--Continue

"Hello?"I said.

"Hey dude..This is Drew.What's up..I heard there's a party..Did you come?"Drew asked.

"Ohh..Drew!!Nothing im just making DIY here at home"I replied.

"Wow!!The bad Anika turned into a Good Anika, eh?" Drew teased and i laughed.

"Not really..Watch out there's a ghost on hospitals.."I teased cause i know Drew is scared of ghost...Crawling ghost.

"Shut up!!There's no such thing as ghost!"Drew replied on a scared voice.

"Dont look under your bed or a crawling white lady will see you" I teased and laugh.

"Stop it!!"Drew shouted.

"Scardy Drew! Scardy Drew!..Bye Scardy Drew!!Call me if the ghost will see you!!Hahaha!!"I turned off and laughed.

I placed my DIY besides my lamp and turned off the light.

The room was dark, only my DIY light up..I followed the light as it got me through my bed.

For a minute of watching my DIY, i fell asleep.

----Rinngg----

"Hello?"I said.

"Hi! This is Derrick, Thomas got drunk her at my house..Will you please pick him up?"Derrick said.

//yawn"Why me?"I replied.

"Becase your the 2nd one Thomas called..and Thomas tpld me your Maxinne his neighbour...and plus, I dont know his friends..."Derricks said.

-Fudge you!!

"Okay..I'll be there in 30 minutes"I replied and turned off.

-Seriously?!

I dressed myself with a shorts and black t-shirt and i put a little lip stick too.

When i was done i fetch my keys and opened the door.

I stared below if someone's awake..But luckly all of them were asleep. So, i walked down stairs silently. I opened the back door slowly.

When i got out i didnt' lock the back door so, that i can get inside.

I opened my the gate and got out. Then i closed the gate again.

-I didn't knew getting out is vsry hard.

I drived fastly since the road is asleep.
//Ding dong

I pressed Derrick's doorbell.

"Hey are you Maxinne?"Derrick replied openining the gate.

"Yes" I replied and Derrick lead me to Thomas.. Derrick's house is like a junkyard full of thrash.

"Hey Thomas..Wake up"I said to Thomas.

"I kept telling him to wake up but he just doesn't..His died asleep" Derrick said and i nod. So, i decided to hang Thomas shoulders on mine and Derrick helped too.

"Yea, Can i leave Thomas's car here?"I asked and Derrick stared to l Thomas's car.

"Ofcourse" He replied.

"Thanks..I'll pick it up..Maybe..Tomorrow..Thanks for the call"I replied and closed my door.

--10 minutes driving--

The stop light was red. So i decided to buckle Thomas seatbelt.

I waited for the traffic light to turn green and there was it, the stop light turned green and i boost out to our house.

"What should i do with you, Thomas?"I murmur as i drive.

"Fine....I-i'll just bring you my house..I dont want you to get in trouble" I murmured.

When icwas outside the house i called Ana.

"Ms. Vest. Do you need something?"Ana asked

"Ana. Please open the get and...Go back go sleep"I replied.

"Okay ma'am"Ana replied abd the gate opened. Ana was shocked when my car was outside. When she was done she got inside the house.

I parked my car insde the house and close the gate. I hanged Thomas's arm on my shouldwr abd we walked through my room.

When we were inside my room i closed the door and lock it.

I placed Thomas on my bed and removed his shoes. Luckly my bed is a king size bed.

"Mmmm" Thomas murmur.

"You look much more handsome when you sleep, Thomas" I whispered and touched his jawline.

"Wait!! Im not feeling dizzy" I shouted and jumped like a 5 years old girl

And i calm myself. I lay myself besides Thomas and stared at him.

"Hmm...Maxinne"Thomas said as he opened his eyes lazyly.

"Hey" I replied ajd Thomas touched my face.

"You look beautiful, Maxinne"Thomas said and kissed.

He holds my hips and turns me. I thought i was up side down but when i opened my eyes Thomas was above me.

He holds both of my wrist and kissed me. Thomas kissed my neck but i cant stop but too let him do it. He kiss and lick each and every part if my neck.

Thomas slides his hands inside my shirt.

"W-wait...Thomas your drunk" I replied.

Thomas lay besides me and let go of my wrist..

"You should rest" I said and let him sleep.

-------------------

What will happen next?See you on the next chapter :)

Follow, Like and Comment :)

A/N: Yea, Derrick is a senior who ewll be graduating this summer, that's whu he made a party fr the new sand old students. Derrick is famous that's why everyond knows him. Well, his kind too...