Chapter 10:Secret Admirer?

----15 mins later----
I got home and change into a nightdress attire.

-Darn!Why isn't this random texter text back?!Hurry up!!..

My phone buzzed and i grab it immediatly.

To:Random texter

You know..You dont have to know who i am...But when i saw you..I have this feeling....I cant explain it.....I guess i like you.

-I was shocked when i read it....So i texted back.

From:Me
Okay?

And i press send..He immediatly texted back.

To:Random texter.

When we first talked, I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me.

My eyes widen...I was really surprised is this guy even serious??And i decided not to text back.

----Ringgggggg-----
My phone rang and i turn off my alarm. Once i get up i do my daily routine. When i was all good my phone buzzed and  I saw a messahe fron random texter

From:Random texter

Being inlove with you makes every morning worth on getting up for. Goodmorning ;) Reply continue if you still want me to text to you and reply No if you dont want to receive any mesage from me.

-----I fetched my car keys and opened my car....i grab my phone again and re-read the message.

-Should i choose Continue or No..fine!!! i'll just choose continue

Me: Continue
R.T: Great ;)See ya on school :D

Who really is this guy?!Fine i'm sure i can find out who he is.

-----Lunch time------
Drew and others ate at the cafeteria and hre i am busy searching for Mr. Mysterious..i decided to make a name on it ;)..

"Hmm....I observed your searching for someone, aren't you?"Drew asked.

"Umm...no...not really..i-im not searching for someone"I lied....

"Yea, you dont have any classes this afternoon, right?Where do u plan to go?"Jay asked.

"emmm...i dont know..."I replied.

-----1 hour passed-----
I've decided to go the library.So, I grab my phone and texted Mr. Mysterious.

Me: Hey...Busy?Its kinda bit boring

MM: Hi..No, im not busy.Where are you?

Me:Library.You?

MM:Secret...Your at bookshelf #23...I'm watching you ;)

My eyes widen and i tried to search for him...But i didn't see any person around.

Me:Wow...do i have GPS?How did you know?

I replied and changed a sit on bookshelf #30

MM: Changing place, eh?Your now at Bookshelf #30.

Me:Waaah!How did you know???Who are you really?

MM: I'll give you hint....My parents has a company.

Me:Hmm..i see...The only guy i knew is Christian and Mike...But i'm sure they don't like me.

MM: Christian and Mike , eh?Nope wrong..none of them...;)

Me:Uhhh...Hmmp...Fine...

I turned off my phone and i walked to my car.Once my engine is on the time showed up and it was 2:34 (Thur)