Then he stretched his body with confidence, rolled the quilt on the side, wrapped himself warmly, and fell asleep restlessly.

...

Pei Lu didn't sleep well this night, and he had a spring dream.

The man in the dream had a pair of peach blossom eyes, tall and strong. Pei Lu was pressed under his body to kiss and knead recklessly... The man's rough hands seemed to be electrified, and Pei Lu was touched. He was numb all over, as soft as a puddle of water, and he could only let him take whatever he wanted...

...Waking up from the dream, Pei Lu suddenly sat up. The feeling in the dream had not completely subsided. The feeling of comfort in his bones made him blush and heartbeat.

If it wasn't for the cold liquid in his trousers, he probably would have been able to reminisce about it for a while.

Unbelievably, he reached out and touched it. He lifted the quilt and looked at it. Pei Lu's face was blue and white. Although it was cool to dream, he still had a **** in a strange ghost's bed... This was very embarrassing.

Pei Lu cautiously got out of the bed with his legs tucked in, but luckily the bed was not stained with any unknown liquid, so he spread the quilt flat on the bed with a guilty conscience, and hunched his back slightly before sneaking out.

As a result, just two steps away, he was caught by the owner of the house, and Qu Luocheng's icy voice sounded, "Where are you going?"

Pei Lu kept his legs tucked and turned his body slowly, "Go... go to the hut."

Qu Luocheng chuckled lightly, with playfulness in his eyes, "I thought... you wanted to run." He stretched out his sharp nails and played with it leisurely.

Pei Lu couldn't help but clamped his legs a little more, shook his head violently, his expression was innocent, "No, no, I just want to go to the thatched hut, really (ΘvΘ)

"Oh?" Qu Luocheng took a few steps closer and looked him up and down, "What are you doing with your legs between your legs? Did you pee your pants again?"

Pei Lu: ...

Seeing that he didn't speak, Qu Luocheng leaned closer, put his straight nose on Pei Lu's neck and sniffed lightly. He showed an ambiguous look, "Look at what I smelled...you shot."

Pei Lu's face turned red with a bang, and even the exposed neck was red. He was so ashamed that he could not wait to shrink into a ball so that he could tuck himself into the crack of the wall.

"Self-masturbation in my bed... Who are you thinking about?"

Pei Lu: ...

Qu Luocheng brushed his earlobe. Pei Lu's earlobe was very thick, and the earballs were white and fat. They turned pink because of shame, and they looked delicious...

Qu Luocheng stretched out his tongue and licked it lightly.

Pei Lu covered his ears in fright, and stepped back a few steps, so frightened that he couldn't speak, "You, what are you doing?!"

"I'm hungry." Qu Luocheng raised the corners of his mouth, his eyes rolling with emotion.

"Oh..." Pei Lu covered his neck subconsciously again and stared at him vigilantly, "I'll go back first if I'm okay."

Qu Luocheng had taken advantage of it enough and was very talkative, "Go, remember to come back at night."

"..." This day is impossible to pass, Pei Lu thought to himself.

He crossed his legs awkwardly and ran out quickly, not noticing the dark eyes of the people behind him.

Qu Luocheng turned around and came to the bed, lifted the quilt on the bed, and the faint musky scent that belonged to a man came out. He reached out and touched the slightly sunken place, and Qu Luocheng raised the corners of his lips, showing a strange smile.