Jimin felt wetness on his shirt. He looked down at Yoongis white hoodie he was wearing, seeing the crimson red liquid soaking through. He looked up at his lover before he slowly fell to the floor.

Yoongi had never moved faster in his life. He catches Jimin before his head hit the ground. He was too shocked to register anything so Namjoon took the lead, shouting out orders.

But it was too late.

There were two bullets. One that pierced Jimin's white skin. And another to break the window from where Taemin and his crew had jumped out of. As soon as Jisung had reached the window to look at the two who jumped down the two story manor, they were gone.

It turned out that there was a truck waiting below to catch them. Hosoek had turned one way to shoot Jimin and Taemin had turned the other way to shoot the glass window. And Sehun and turned to shoot Kai from behind him as he was a threat.

It was all a blur for Jimin. He passed out as soon as he felt his boyfriends arms catch him. He was losing blood and quickly. Taehyung cursed out loud. As soon as Yoongi has come to his senses again, he picked up the silver haired and rushed him to the infirmary. Namjoon ran to call Jin as he had medical experience. The other nurse attended to Kai.

"Sir, please we need you to leave. We can't work like this" the nurse had said and Jin agreed saying

"Yeah Yoongi. Sorry but we need you out." He motioned for Namjoon and Jungkook to get him out. It was hard to get him out but they managed to somehow.

The blond paced the halls outside the infirmary, head in hands as he kept cursing. He turned to Namjoon, who could so clearly see the pure pain visible in his eyes. Jimin was shot, but Yoongi felt like he was the one that was dying. He couldn't take this.

"Why the fuck did no one check them for weapons. It was pure fucking common sense" he shouting. The pain was too much for him. He wouldn't know what he would do if anything happened to Jimin.

"Calm down Yoongi. We'll find out who was stood there." Taehyung said. He'd never seen his hyung hurt so much. He felt hurt too.

"How the fuck can you tell me to calm down. Jimin could die and I couldn't do anything to stop it" he was still shouting so loud. So many other gang members could hear their boss, the pain clear and they all felt guilty they couldn't do anything. And sorry for the mafia boss.

"You're right. We can't tell you to do that. But Jin knows what he's doing. You won't loose Jimin." Namjoon said and he knows he can't do anything to get the older to relax a little. How would be the same if it were Jin.

"I love him Joon. I love him and never told him. What if I can't now?" He whispered in a broken voice, almost inaudible but the others heard.

Namjoon and Taehyung couldn't say anything else. There was nothing that they could've said to make him feel any better. They were hurting for their older brother.

Soon. Soon Jin came out the room. It was 3 hours later and Yoongi wouldn't leave the place. He looked at the blond and smiled sadly

"He's patched up. He lost a lot of blood Yoongi and I have, no one, has any idea when he'll wake up. It's uncertain" this broke Yoongi. What if he doesn't wake up at all.

"I-is he s-stable though?" He asked the eldest and Jin had answered that he is, but it's still uncertain when he'll awake. He had given him permission to see him though.

When Yoongi walked in, he saw his heart lying on the bed, looking pale with tubes surrounding him. Kai had left to his own room. He was only shot in the leg and was able to rest in his own room.

Yoongi walked round to Jimin's left and sat down on the chair next to the bed. He grabbed his hand gently, it was cold and pale, as if no blood was travelling through. Yoongi couldn't help but let his tears fall.

"I-I'm so sorry Jiminie. I p-promised you I would protect y-you. I said I wouldn't let a-anything happen to you. But it did and I hate myself for putting you in this position." He explained. He hated he let this happen and he would never forgive himself if anything did happened

"Please wake up. I need you." He cried. He cried like he's never before. He was dying inside just as much as Jimin was.

Jimin could hear. He could hear every word and sound made around him. But no one knew that. He wished he was able to wake up and be there for his boyfriend. He could also hear the agony in his voice and hated it. But he couldn't move. He could feel anything and felt as if he was dying.

"I-I love you" Yoongi still cried. How would he be able to cope with his entire lifeline injured like this.

*With Taemin and Hoseok*

"Are you satisfied now? You hit Yoongi with what hurts him most." He asked his boyfriend.

"I'm very satisfied babe. I was never able to even hold a gun when I was with that asshole. Now I know exactly how to use one. All thanks to you." He replied with a smirk.

You see, he was never over what Yoongi did to him. It was hard for him to forget the pain Yoongi gave him. Because that one time he left him, it wasn't the first time and Yoongi had forgotten the amount of times he left Hosoek for a mission. But red haired never forgot.

"I just hope he dies. I tried to shoot him closer to his heart so hopefully it kills." Hosoek wanted to take away the one thing that Yoongi lived for.

Everyone knew Jimin and become the reason Yoongi breathed. Hosoek also may or not have been a little jealous of how Yoongi acted towards Jimin and not Hoseok. How much love he had for Jimin but never showed that much towards Hosoek.

Now all he hopes is that he dies. So that his ex's heart dies with him.