Lizzie just keeps her daughter in her embrace, kissing the top of Elia's head repeatedly. That's all she can do for her daughter now.

After 15 minutes, Elia has calmed down from her cries but still sniffles from time to time.

-/-

It's almost lunch time and Lizzie just realized that her daughter hasn't eaten anything yet since breakfast.

"Baby, you gotta eat something" Lizzie said pleadingly

"I wanna go home" Elia responded automatically.

"I promise you we'll go home but you need to eat something to get you, your energy. If you didn't eat, you'll have to stay here longer" Lizzie reason her daughter

"I don't wanna stay here, I want to go home mama. Please" Elia begging and starting to cry

"Hey, why don't we all eat together with you huh? I'm kinda hungry too. Then, after we ate, I'll personally bribe the doctors to give you clearance to go home" Grandpa Dave said to the rescue

"Promise?" Elia asks, looking at her grandfather and he just nodded his head, smiling at his granddaughter.

"I'll do anything for my one and only granddaughter" Grandpa Dave replied smugly and Elia finally agreed to eat.

Then, Seb, Mackie, Isa and Evans go to pick up their order at the Italian restaurant they usually go to. They don't eat hospital food much because it somehow feels like crap and they need to gain Elia's appetite back.

While the gentlemen go picking up their order, Grandpa Dave goes to fulfill his promises to Elia. He asks for the doctors and discusses with them about Elia's condition and clearance to go home.

Elia laid in her bed, spacing out through the window, reliving all the memories about that horrible tragic accident day.

"She's having nightmares about that day. I'm scared this will not go easily" Lizzie said, sighing sadly as she looked at her daughter's statue figure.

"Don't ever think this will go easily Lizzie. She's the one who goes through this much more than us. But this doesn't mean she won't have us. And you have to be a little more patient in handling her after this. It won't be a smooth sailing" Ashley said to her sister

Lizzie just nodded her head understanding.

"Jeez, I can't believe that just slip out from your mouth" Lizzie said jokingly to ease her mind and the tension in the room at the same time

"Right?" MK join the teasing

"Oh, fuck off" Ashley said playfully rolling her eyes

"Excuse me?" Jarnette scolds the choice of words from Ashley

"What? I'm 35 years old okay" Ashley argues

"Even so you guys can't go running around bringing your 15 years old attitude" Jarnette scolds

Lizzie and MK just snorted a laugh at their sister getting a scold by their mother. Jarnette shot them a glare and the two of them dropped their attitude and sat properly.

"Lizzie, you have a daughter. Act like a mother, not a 13 years old teenager fighting, teasing your sister. And you, Mary-Kate, stop teasing your sisters" Jarnette listed off her daughter's behavior.

Scarlett almost burst into laughter but she covers her mouth with her hands

"And you, young lady, where's my god granddaughter?" Jarnette said looking at Scarlett who immediately frowned that she's been caught.

Lizzie and Scarlett have been friends since Scarlett became pregnant with Rose. They are best friends after all.

"She's coming home tomorrow. Her flights were canceled today because of the storm. She's excited to meet with her El" Scarlett said smiling at those thoughts.

"I think that's a good idea. Rose can distract her from overthinking this" Lizzie said smiling too.

And they all nodded their heads agreeing. 

---------------------- 

Another day, another chapter! Oh no. Poor Eli. She's having a nightmare about 'that day' And not to mention she's hurt that neither of them mention it to her. But hey, at least she'll have them protect her from whatever happen after this right? Not to mention Rose is gonna be there too! Yeayyy. 

So, how are we doing today? Are we good? I really hope we all are okay because we're all precious to ourselves! Don't forget that okay. It's kinda a reminder to myself even though I always downgrade myself but hey, I don't want you guys to go through what I'm going through. 

See you soon on next chapter and LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!