106 - "So He Can Smile!"

The life of returning to my own world is not too busy.

Don't ask why, the question is that Ji Fanyin is already in a semi-retired state, not short of money, not short of leisure, everything, and enters the retirement stage ahead of schedule.

The second is time. She spent almost a year in another world, but only a few days had passed in her own world when she came back, which meant that nothing happened.

No one noticed that she had ever quietly crossed the world line and returned.

But Ji Fanyin is indeed tired of dealing with so many people for a long time.

The last and most important point-Ji Fanyin was in a car accident before going to another world, and when he woke up, he was lying in the hospital.

She even hated herself a little bit why she stopped fainting for a few more days, and was able to jump over the suffering she suffered in the hospital.

Is hard-earned 10 billion not enough to pay the fast-forward fee!

According to the original plan, Ji Fanyin is going to watch the new movies released this year in one go after he gets home.

Who knows that because the time is too intimate and lost! First! Post! Vinegar! Slippery! Writing! Learning! I went to this happy and crazy opportunity to watch movies.

Even the movie she was waiting to be released before is still not released.

Ji Fanyin had to lie lazily in the hospital for three days and waited for the results of various examinations to confirm that there was no danger, then went home and played games in the dark for three days, and only relieved his laziness on the seventh day. Started to answer the condolences calls from friends.

The previous condolences calls were basically blocked by the studio.

It took her a whole day just to socialize with you and me, and all the friends who cared too much who wanted to come to see how she recovered. Ji Fanyin all refused.

When someone called, Ji Fanyin looked at his caller ID and suddenly noticed a little bit of the same.

She was right now when she trusted her instincts in particular.

So Ji Fanyin naturally yelled "Shen Qi" when he answered the phone.

The person on the other side naturally responded "Um".

Then he himself noticed something wrong and went silent.

"Shen Qi, huh?" Ji Fanyin repeated with raised eyebrows, "Why didn't you tell me your identity earlier? We have known each other for more than ten years, and this is the first time I know that you are not a human being."

"... Wait, I can explain."

"You don't need to explain, it doesn't matter what ethnicity you are. I just need to know that you are my friend." Ji Fanyin interrupted him, "But it happens that I want to ask about that world. Can you answer?"

"If you ask, of course you can."

The first thing that Ji Fanyin thought of was, "That Ji Fanyin should be okay?"

"What will happen to her?" Shen Qi asked solemnly.

"That little poor character, maybe she will suffer again." Ji Fanyin is really not at ease with that person.

Although she has cleared all the obstacles along the way, if 'Ji Fan's First Vinegar Literary Voice' does not become stronger, it is very likely to repeat the same mistakes in the end.