5 - He's Just Deceiving Himself

The next day was Song Shiyu's birthday. Ji Fanyin woke up early and delicately did a full set of skin care, make-up, and hairstyle. Finally, she changed into the outfit that Song Shiyu sent to her.

Before leaving the house, Ji Fanyin glanced at the full-length mirror and smiled at the quiet and beautiful self inside.

The funny thing is that Ji Xinxin is not such a person at all by nature.

She and Ji Xinxin are both playing this fake role, and they also deceived the same person.

This is so funny and absurd.

When she was inside the car on her way to the destination to meet Song Shiyu, Ji Fanyin carefully looked at the service request he had put forward yesterday.

Song Shiyu's requests were neither hard nor easy.

On the whole, it only means one thing.

Song Shiyu and Ji Xinxin obviously had a quarrel.

It's really interesting. Ji Xinxin, a sea king of this level, should not have failed the subtleties.

In other words, she should have made Song Shiyu unhappy on purpose.

But this is not a bad thing for Ji Fanyin, because Song Shiyu turned around and used money to find happiness.

When the car stopped slowly on the side of the road, Ji Fanyin picked up her mobile phone and got off the car, and then she glanced at the time.

There are still ten minutes to nine o'clock.

Ji Fanyin leisurely went to the nearest Starbucks to buy two cups of coffee, one of which she specially selected Song Shiyu's favorite flavor.

When Ji Fanyin took a cup in one hand and was about to leave the shop, through the glass window of the coffee shop, she saw Bai Zhou passing by.

The expression shown between his eyebrows and eyes is still the impatient young master, and he was surrounded by his peers. His facial features were outstanding, his body was tall, his lips were red and his teeth were white. Even if he is just standing in the crowd, he will unconsciously become everyone's focus.

Ji Xinxin just left a few days ago, and her suitors were certainly in the worst mood.

Bai Zhou is still a student and will not be able to live for a long time in Paris, France with Ji Xinxin. Ji Fanyin remembers that his parents were very opposed to this matter and temporarily confiscated his passport.

Ji Fanyin gently sipped the warm latte in her hand, smiled and moved her eyes away from Bai Zhou, and briskly stepped away from the front door.

Her front foot has just left, and Bai Zhou has just walked into the coffee shop with his companions.

Amidst the chirping of his companions, Bai Zhou frowned and raised his head to look around inside the shop. His sight was almost tightly held by the figure disappearing in less than a second from the corner of the French window.

He will never be wrong in recognizing Ji Xinxin's back figure!

Without thinking, Bai Zhou followed up, pushed open the glass door through the crowd, almost dashed across the storefront, and then turned left to chase the back figure.

She's back? Isn't she still in Paris?

The young man has long legs and runs as fast as the wind and lightning. He soon finds the back figure in the crowd.

As he approached, he slowed down subconsciously and called her from behind doubtfully: "Sister?"

The other party stopped, then turned around and smiled: "You have recognized it wrong the second time already. Can you not tell the difference between the person you like and the person you hate?"