77 - Why Didn't You Reply to My Text?

Cheng Lin's friend application did not write anything, it was blank.

But Ji Fanyin thinks this person is quite interesting.

Saying that Cheng Lin and Ji Xinxin are in a good relationship, listening to her words seem to be plastic sisters, saying that Cheng Lin has a good relationship with "Ji Fanyin".

That attitude is particularly like an angry, grumpy bystander.

Ji Fanyin passed Cheng Lin's friend application, but didn't send her a message, and relished the circle of friends, wanting to see if there are melons related to Ji Xinxin's engagement.

Cheng Lin sent her a sentence: [in?]

Ji Fanyin returned a full stop.

Cheng Lin said nothing again.

Ji Fanyin continued to scan the circle of friends, and saw Ji's mother in the circle of friends sent out a back of Ji Xinxin in an engagement dress. There was a full-length mirror in front of her, and the front was reflected in the mirror.

It seemed that Ji Xinxin smiled peacefully and happily, just like every bride.

With a move of his finger, Ji Fanyin slid this photo along with Ji's long commentary with emotion. It is a bit regretful that he has not seen the news of a fight.

Fortunately, wouldn't it be better to watch the scene when she officially went to score points in the evening?

At noon, I ate light meals at Baizhou's home, and Bai Tian also confidently displayed a tomato scrambled egg.

Standing akimbo triumphantly in front of the slightly burnt tomato scrambled eggs, he looked at Ji Fanyin, and raised his chin.

Ji Fanyin glanced at him and praised with a smile: "When can the porridge we learn how to cook so quickly make me a table of dishes?"

"Soon!" Shijiu's tail was almost up to the sky, "Just these few days... just these few months!"

"But today is your birthday, birthday stars can't work so hard." Ji Fanyin touched his hair, "Wait for me outside, it's ready soon-you take out the cake first."

Bai Zhou took his tomato scrambled eggs and went away, and then opened the cake that Ji Fanyin had brought up, and asked, "Where is my gift?"

"I'll give it to you after I eat it."

Bai Zhou said vigilantly: "Don't be fooled."

Ji Fanyin didn't turn his head back: "Don't be shameless." So what happened to it.

After eating a little more than a lunch, Bai Shi helped put the bowl in the dishwasher, and pestered Ji Fanyin to help him pick out the clothes for a while.

It was the first time that Ji Fanyin entered the daytime bedroom, and found that the cloakroom was directly equipped inside the bedroom. It was a little scary, and it was probably intended for two people to use it together.

Ji Fanyin looked around, then picked a suit and tie for Bai Zhou.

"There are others, accessories." Bai Shiru asked again.

"Gorridge is young and handsome, and looks good without accessories."

"Song Shiyu has it." Bai Zhou was very dissatisfied.

Ji Fanyin: "..." What did the two of them exchange?

So she went to look through the cabinet in the daytime cloakroom again, trying to find where he put the accessories.

After pulling two drawers from left to right, Bai Zhou who was standing at the door holding a suit suddenly rushed forward and pushed back the third drawer that Ji Fanyin was about to open: "Not here!"