100 - Emotional Damage Compensation

Start from the beginning

That night, the Li family turned upside down, and Ji Fanyin turned off his mobile phone and fell asleep very sweetly. He woke up naturally the next day.

The first thing she did when she got up, she took out her phone and looked at the progress bar of the app with one eye open, and then blinked at the amount on it.

When it was less than a billion, the progress bar was only 91%, so there was a small gap at the end that was not filled.

But it was just a night's sleep, and there was only a pitiful little bit left in this gap.

The problem is that both Ji Fanyin's assets and sentiment value towards her are increasing in seconds.

Just as Ji Fanyin was about to check the account details, he paused and pulled out the short message from the notification bar at the top to take a look.

Then she saw Shong Shiyu give her a sum of money.

He also remarked: mental damage fee.

It's such a sum, Ji Fanyin didn't even count it.

It can be returned, but...

First of all, why should the mental loss fee be refunded?

Secondly, since they have written the name of the mental damage fee, Shong Shiyu probably has no intention of accepting a refund at all, and 80% of them will go crazy with her to repay the bills, than whose perseverance is stronger.

After weighing it for a moment, Ji Fanyin immediately opened the quilt and called Chen Yunsheng after checking the time.

The young man picked it up after a while, with an uncontrollable jump in his voice. "Good morning."

"It's getting late." Ji Fanyin said as he got up, "Can I come over for lunch?"

Chen Yunsheng also became nervous in an instant. "Is there something tonight for my sister? Lunch is no problem, I will start!"

Ji Fanyin quickly washed and put on makeup, changed his clothes and went out, for fear that he would be too late to move a little slower.

When I arrived at the apartment where Chen Yunsheng lived temporarily, it was just half past eleven.

Only at the door, you can already smell the scent coming from inside.

There is a code lock on the door, and Chen Yunsheng sent her the code an hour ago.

Ji Fanyin directly opened the door with the code, and was blown away by the cold air coming from inside.

Replacement slippers were already placed at the door, Ji Fanyin put on his shoes and closed the door with his backhand, when the phone rang again.

[Zhang Ning: Uncle Li and a group of police have returned to the Public Security Bureau. It seems that they have also arrested a man. Ji Xinxin's affairs are quite a big deal!]

Ji Fanyin thought it could be a big deal, it was a kidnapping case.

She hadn't responded yet, and Zhang Ning's second message came after him.

 [It's amazing, there seems to be an ambulance. I think Li Mingyue accompanied the ambulance to the hospital. I don't know if Ji Xinxin was in the car.]

Ji Fanyin's pace paused.

Ambulance?

If Ji Xinxin didn't take the transcript together, then the person in the ambulance is really likely to be Ji Xinxin.

And if Ji Xinxin now says that there is an emergency medical condition that is most likely to use an ambulance and is accompanied by Li Mingyue, then I am afraid it is only...