94 - Which Ji Fanyin?

Start from the beginning

Ji Xinxin's mud bodhisattva crossed the river and had no time for him to care.

Fortunately, although she was exhausted, Leon still supported her.

He said he didn't mind that she was engaged and had a fiancé, and frankly admitted his feelings, saying that as long as she kept breaking the relationship between the two, he would stay with her.

Ji Xinxin almost relied on this gentleness to survive the days after the engagement.

As she walked to the ward, she was thinking in her heart that the video call with Lyon yesterday saved her courage.

No matter what it is now... or someone likes me.

She kept repeating this to herself, and when she walked to the door of the ward, she had the courage to open the door and step in.

Hearing the sound of opening the door, Li Xiaoxing, who was leaning against the bed, looked at her.

Ji Xinxin stared at Li Xiaoxing blankly.

Li Xiaoxing couldn't walk. He relied on transportation for travel. His skin didn't receive light for a long time, and he naturally appeared sickly pale.

Originally, this pale and his lifeless appearance naturally formed a special and strange beauty, even if it was not found in the entire entertainment circle.

But after these few weeks of painful hallucinations for no reason, his face became thinner than before, his complexion changed from pale to pale, and his eyes were dark and dull with no highlights, and he looked a bit human.

If he used to be like the kind of exquisite doll that some people like to play with, now he is like the kind of doll in horror movies.

"I have something to tell you." Ji Xinxin stepped forward and said in a low voice, closing the door of the ward with her backhand and turning the lock again.

Li Xiaoxing didn't say a word, only stretched out his hand towards her, as if to beckon her to pass.

Ji Xinxin walked towards him slowly, but did not reach out, but put his hands in his pockets defensively.

She repeated it again. "I have something to tell you."

Li Xiaoxing had just taken the medicine given by the doctor, and he looked more like a statue without emotion than usual.

He raised his eyes and stared at Ji Xinxin for a while, then frowned slowly.

Ji Xinxin bit the inside of her lip and awakened her sanity with pain. "Ji Fanyin told you a story, right? I can tell you what happened behind the story."

"..." Only then did Li Xiaoxing put his raised hand on the bed, and he said flatly, "Sit down and say."

Ji Xinxin hesitated for a while before sitting down. She cleared her throat. "It's boring to listen to only one version of a story. I will also tell you about my version."

...

Although Fan Tezhu followed Ji Xinxin back to the ward, he never followed up when the two were alone.

Even if Ji Xinxin closed the door, Fan Tezhu didn't care much. He sat down outside the ward and started reading the newspaper.

Li Xiaoxing's work was handed over to Li Mingyue, and of course the other work that Fante's assistant had to deal with was also handed over to Li Mingyue's assistant.

So even though he has to worry about the boss's body, dealing with the hospital, etc., Fan Tezhu basically feels that he is in a half-holiday state.

Usually at the reading speed of Fan Tezhu, when he saw the twelfth edition, Ji Xinxin would come out of the room.