EXPLANATION/ANALYSIS

This is my explanation about my story ending, here we gooo!!!!!

UZUMAKI NARUTO
in the original ending of the series, naruto is the 7th hokage of konoha. In my own ending, he became a 6th hokage why? Because Konohamaru said to tsunade that he will be the 7th hokage because naruto will be 6th. This is true. This is cannon. Im not fooling around guys. And she ends up with sakura. Why? Im a narusaku fan and it made sense and logic. Duh.

HARUNO SAKURA
In my own ending, she became a part time doctor at konoha hospital and a house wife. I want her to be a full fleged mom to take care of shinachiku because shes a mom now. Sakura is a very caring person mostly, when it comes to naruto. Shinachiku has the same attitude of naruto. Sakura reminds him of naruto thats why she dont want shinachiku to be alone. I dont end her up with sasuke. Why? They have no chemistry at all.

YAMANAKA INO
Ino has healing abilities same as sakura, thats why i made her as a doctor of
K. Hospital too. Its only a part-time job because their family has a flower shop. Shes Shinachiku's Aunt because Ino ans Sakura has a very close relationship. Like Sisters.

AKAMICHI CHŌJI
Choji became a pharmacist because their clan, the Akamichi clan, is known for making medicines. I end him up with ino because IN THE ORIGINAL ENDING, HOW THE HELL HE ENDED UP WITH THE GIRL FROM THE LIGHTNING VILLAGE?! IT DOESNT MAKES SENSE AT ALL! THEY HAVENT EVEN INTERACT IN THE WHOLE SERIES! NOT EVEN ONCE! ATLEAST INOCHŌJI MADE SENSE!. They have a son named Inochi. The 'ino' part of his name got from his mother and the 'chi' rhymes on choji.

LEE & TENTEN
Well, in the original ending he has a son too that really looks like him. I dont know the name of his son so a made a temporary name of him, Mee. I think he ended up with tenten I guess. and i have no problems on their ending.

INUZUKA KIBA & ABURAME SHINO
His clan is known for training ninja dogs. Thats why I made him as a dog trainor. Shino and Kiba have a pet shop because their clan were known for insects and dogs.

HATAKE KAKASHI
Kakashi was an anbu member before, so in my own ending, made him as a leader of ANBU organization, the position of Danzo before.

MAITŌ GAI
I didnt change his ending, its ok for me.

IRUKA
He's still a teacher in the academy. Nothing change.

SARUTOBI KONOHAMARU
He became Shinachiku's sensei in the academy just like Iruka.

HYŪGA HINATA
That is the ending that i want for her. I want her to be the leader of their clan. Hanabi is just optional because back then, hinata is not good at martial arts. I want her yo be strong, not only depending on naruto. Not saying 'Naruto-kun' always. I want her to make her dreams come true. I want her to be strong and confident like sakura (but she has no match for sakura, shes still stronger than hinata) but i want her to stand on her own strength, stand on her own will, stand on her own without any help from others, stand on her own feet. I dont like the present her in the original character. Shes completely useless in the end. Forcing to be one of the main characters. Shes like a child barer of naruto. I wish this is her ending. Too bad its not.

NARA SHIKAMARU & TEMARI
In the original series, Temari already bare a child (I forgot the name) but in my ending, Temari is still pregnant with their first child because its weird that all of has a child already, everyone popped out a child. Shikamaru is naruto's adviser, naruto's assistant.

YAMATO
Kakashi is still yamato's senpai. Hes still working on ANBU.

TEAM TAKA
Team Taka is still accompanying Sasuke. Sasuke just took a 1 year vacation on konoha.

HYŪGA NEJI
HE'S ALIVE IN MY STORY!. I dont want neji die because hes so manly and overprotective to hinata. He became Hinata's assistant.

UCHIHA SASUKE
In the orig. ending, Sasuke ended up with Sakura. But in here, Sasuke didnt end up with anyone even with karin. I do like SasuKarin but even they have bonds, Sasuke still intended to kill Karin thats why i want Karin to end up with Suigetsu (but it didnt happen in my story xd) Sasuke would be romantic if he ended up with karin but I prefer sasuke to serve konoha. To atone his sons. I dont want sasuke to suffer by the way :D. He has no interest with girl even on sakura or karin. He didnt show any signs that hes in love with sakura or karin. Just let him be. So that the fangirls will not get jealous or mad if hes taken. Hes too hot to be taken :D

Thats all, thank you.
I hope you understand my opinion.