16

*yeonjun pov*

I went back to my home. I was very curious as to where beomgyu was going. I decided to call him and ask him myself.
I picked up the phone and went to the contacts.
I came to beomgyus number which was saved as- "the most handsome and amazing".

He smiled unknowingly.
His mind went back to the time beomgyu had saved his name in the phone.

*Flashback*

Yeonjuns house

The bell rang and yeonjun ran to open it. As soon as the door was opened, beomgyu jumped on his hyung. Yeonjun giggled and hugged him back. Then he carried him on his back to the bedroom.
Yeonjuns parents had gone out so.he had decided to call beomgyu at his home.
They went to yeonjuns room and decided to play an online game beomgyu had found. It was a private game where you could send the link to a person and only that person would join.
So beomgyu made the link and sent it to yeonjun. When yeonjun opened his chats, he saw that his name was saved as "beomgyu 🐻"
He frowned and said" hyungggg... How many times have i told you I'm not a bear. Come on, change the name.
So beomgyu had fought with yeonjun and surprisingly won and changed the name himself.

*End of flashback*

Yeonjun smiled at the memory. But then he remembered beomgyus face, tears in his eyes and decided that he couldn't hurt beomgyu anymore.
So he kept the phone and didn't call him. He decided.....to go out of his life.

A/N- how do you like it so far??