11

*in the classroom*

"Beomgyu you have to choose"Lia said

*Beomgyus pov*
I looked at Lia, shocked.
On one side was someone who had hurt me a lot but I loved him.
And in the other side was someone who never even hurt me, always cared for me but I never felt any romantic feelings for him.

Well.
Many would tell me to choose whom I loved. But this time, i decided to be selfish and choose someone who would care for me and pamper me. So I chose...Taehyun.

"I choose......Taehyun"
I looked at yeonjun and he looked so heartbroken. What was going on in his head??
Taehyun walked over to me, with a happy smile on his face, and kissed my cheek and held my hand. Then we went out in the garden.

*Yeonjuns pov*

He chose....him
He said it
I knew something like this would happen the moment i saw Lia asking him to chose. I couldn't believe it.
Beomgyu was not selfish at all. But i think he deserved to be loved for once. I understood him. But boy was it hard for me to see Taehyun kissing his cheek. I felt like punching Taehyun and keeping beomgyu all to myself. But I couldn't do it when i saw them holding hands and walking out.
I fell on my knees as soon as they went out. Lia came to me and gave me water. But i didnt take it. I just cried and cried. Beomgyu was happy. And i wasn't the reason of it.
He had moved on.
I had to ...move on too.
I wish beomgyu happiness.

A/N- Hey guys
I have decided to write short chapters more frequently so that you can atleast read them regularly
But still sorry for short chapters and slow updates

Im just lazy😅😅