9

*Beomgyus pov*

My whole pillow was soaked in tears. I was having another one of my hurt attacks. Its  really not anything seroius. Just when i feel very hurt and cry a lot, i call it a hurt attack.

So back to the story......i was having a hurt attack. The memories of today were passing through my mind in a blur. My eyes were red and puffy from crying.

*Some hours ago*

Taehyun pinned Beomgyu to the bench. Then he said in a silent whisper," beomie, I need your answer. NOW"

Oh...seems like Taehyun understood yeonjun likes him back.

Suddenly a hand pulled Taehyun away from beomgyu.
It was none other than our yeonjun.

He punched Taehyun in the face while saying,"how dare you abuse him huh?? Come here I'll show you"
But before they could fight, Lia came between then and stopped them. She looked at both of them and said," hey guys! Stop fighting. No violence please. I know what you two are fighting for. Can we let that person decide please".

Everyone looked at Beomgyu. He gulped and started playing with his fingers. Then with some hesitation, he starred, " i choose......"

A/N- a cliffhanger cause why not 😁😁
And sorry for the short chapters and slow updates.
My exams are going on and I'm really busy in the day. So I have no option than to write chapters before going to sleep.
So I don't have much choice.
But hope u are enjoying the story so far....