Chapter 6

HEYYY I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE!!! I have been super buisy but here goes nothing😜😜😜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levys PoV
The next morning, I woke up in an unfarmiliar bed, with 2 iron dragonslayers cuddeling with me. Then I remembered how yesterday gajeel asked me to stay with him.
FLASHBACK
As master finaly introduced me, I finally took my hood off then stubled forward qnd fell off the 2nd floor deck. I was so scared that I cant remember anything, until I was caught by my one and only iron dragon slayer. The guild looked in aww at how the three of us all made a dramatic entrence, though mine was more dramatic. Juvia ran down the stairs into grays arms, i fell off the balcany, and lucy slowly walked down the stairs to be met halfway by natsu dragoneels lips. Everyone was cheering, I saw gray and juvia holding hands, but juvia not fan girling. Lucy and I have taught her well, and I saw lucy running around with natsus shoe while he chases her. Then with me...
"Come on gajeel put me down." then he smirked and said
"Nope, shrimp your mine, and I havent held you for 8 years, and you are just making ip for it." I tried everything to get out, so I called steel over here and said,
"Steel honey, meet your father, gajeel meet your son." then he dropped me with an open mouth.
"Th-thats m-my k-kid?" I heard him stutter
"You bet it is." after a littlw while he finaly got over his shock amd picked me up again
"So I guesse we are a familly, and since familys live togather, you two are going to come live with me." this time it was my turn to gasp. I was lost for words, but he just smirked and started carrying me to the bar, where we were going ro get a small drink, a while later we were both a little tipsy, and we saw a big circle so swe started walking to it, it turns out that while none of lucy juvia and i were looking, the guild rounded up our kids and started questioning them. Lucy had gotten to the center a ljttle bit before juvia and I and started screaming for everyone to taje 5 steps back. I let her handle this one ao I just sat there on the ground and after everyone was behind me steel ran to me and said, Lucas thinks he could have taken them all, then starten laughing. As soon as lucas heard this he came and tackled steel. They were running around the guild chasing each other so Nashi and crystal joined in. Soon after all the kids of the guild were running around and playing. Then when the kids collapsed of exhastion, the guild started drinking, drinking untill we fainted, we would stay here all night like usual. passed out on the ground. Butfor some reason I found my self waking up in a bed next to gajeel and steel. My two little sragonslayers.