Chapter 3

Time skip: 7 years after they left fairytail
Lucys POv
Our children are now big 6 yearolds. Although they act like 10 year olds, they are still my babies. Nashi is like me, she loves reading, she loves the stars, she loves the silver celesitial spirits that she has,and of course she loves her family and has a kind heart, while Lucas is just like his father, he is silly, he is caring, he is funny, and He LOVES getting into fights with steel. I know they are just playing around, but I still dont understand how they are so much like their fathers. Steel is like his father, he is a delinquent, he is stubborn, but he is deffinatly a mamas boy, he will do anything his mama tells him to do, he turns into a delinquint if anyone else asks. And Chrystle, is sweet, she shows the most love on the team, she is always hugging peopel and smiling, but she doesnt show love the same way her mother used to, by stalking them. She is truly a lover...and a fighter. Did I mention that Crystal and Nashi are bestfriends and I totaly ship Nasheel and lucry. 😍😍😍. Mira would be so proud of me.

I was walking into the kitchen one morning when I heard Levy gasp."What Levy?"
"We Have to back to the guild soon, it has been 7 and a half years since we left"
"Has it really been thst long?" I asked levy shockingly. She nodded. "The. I guess we better start filling them in on the life we left behind."
"I guess so." Later that day we gathered everyone in the livingroom.
"Okay my children, we are here today to teach you guys about the life we left behind when we had you four." then juvia started talkimg
"I am betting that you have wondered why all 3 of us have a picrure of a fairy somewhere on our body, well we were once part of a guild called fairytail. All 3 of your fathers are still part of it." I heard Nashi butt in
"Mommy, what was daddy like?"
"Well my dear, your father was certainly something. His name was Natsu Dragoneel. He had pink hair like you and he had these beautiful onxe eyes. He acted like your brother, and was even more stubborn than you." Then levy joined kn
"He was even more clueless than your mother. He didnt knoe that your mother loved him, and she didnt knoe that your father loved her. If there was an award they would win for the most oblivios couple." Then Crystal asked
"Mommy, what was Daddy like?"
"Well crystal your father is gray fullbuster and was cold. He barely ever smiled but he was an ice mage like you, he had a cold heart but he would never let his friends go. He would warm up to you after a while." then levy went on knowing steel wouldnt ask but wanted to know
"And steel, your father was named Gajeel Redfox, if badboy was in the dictionary his name would be under it. Your father used to be part of a dark guild, then he cam into fairytail. He learned to love and smile, and he is the best thing that ever happened to me"

For weeks we told them stories about their fathers. Until the day came where we would leave we changes our scent so the dragonslayers wouldnt recognise us yet. We wanted to see master first. So we got on the magnolia train and headed for my old apparptment, we got it then put our stuff away then headed off to fairytail. Juvia, Levy and I pulled our hoods over our head and held our childrens hands as we walked in. All eyes were on us, I walked up to mira and asked her if master was in and she said he was upstairs. So we walked upstairs still dragging along our kids. When I walked into his office I noticed it was still inchanged and I saw master quickly open up a drawer and shove a magazine in.
"Oh master, still reading Porn magazines I see." We took off our hoods and Juvia asked
"You dont remember us master?" He started crying and gave us a big group hug.
"My children you are back, I missed you. Now let me guess, Lucy these are your two trunnle makers. Oh and lucy they better not cause as much damage as their father does, Juvia this little princess is yours and Levy this little prokypine is yours?"I saw the kids smile at what Master called them.
"Master we were wondering if our children could join the guild?"
"Oh of course levy! Both their parents are in it so why not?" Motioning us to the door "Now lets go i troduce you guys to the guild."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey thanks for reading, Luv yall. please comment on what you think