Chapter 15

Rosalina's POV:

|Friday|

I've been laying in my sweat and tears for the past week not having any motivation to get up and go to work.

I let sky know through email that I wasn't coming into work and to take my business meetings and calls.

My depression has gotten bad like it was when my best friend passed away.

I was diagnosed with severe depression after my childhood best friend Ella died My depression comes and goes as it pleases sometimes worse than others.

Ella died two years ago.
She was diagnosed with prostate cancer three years before she died and it got worse and worse as the years went on.

I lost a piece of my self the day she died. I turned cold and dark and so did my days I pushed my family away i push everyone away I didn't have the motivation to get up and do simple tasks like eat or take a shower.

When I did eventually get up and go to work I wasn't the sweet Rosalina people knew anymore I was cold.

Eventually my depression got better I wasn't as rude to the people around me but the stabbing pain in my Heart was still there I learned how to put on a masked fake smile and not show my emotions making people think I was ok when I broken inside.

Rolling over on my back I lay there in silence when I hear scratching at my bed room door I turn my head towards the door to see two paws and snout under my door.

I chuckle before getting up slowly and walking towards the door.

opening the door I'm met by my great Dane jumping on me making me fall backwards landing on my ass.

"Fuck" I curse rubbing my tail bone before looking up at my two year old Brown Harlequin Great Dane Abi looking down at me before Licking my face making me giggle.
Abi:

"Abi stop" i say pushing her lightly she steps back before running out the room and coming back with her Three year old sister Aspen a Great Dane husky mix she has the height of a Great Dane the face of a husky

Aspen: