"I might." He returned the laugh as they parted ways.

Azia made it to Jacks place in no time, going to the back door she knew it was unlock since she been texted him to have it unlocked.

Walking into the house, it was a bit quiet but she could feel the uneasy vibes. Clothes were everywhere, and the house was a bit trashed. Well certain spots of the house.

Going upstairs, she made the left to his room, and knocked on it. "I almost called yo' ass something, open this door boy."

Opening the door, Jack sighed heavily. "I just know you bout' to beat my ass, but it's barely what it looks like."

Letting her inside the bedroom, she walked in and immediately stopped looking dead confused. Eyes glued to the man laying on his bed clearly either sleep or unconscious. "Jack. Tell me you didn't."

"I didn't? Well, I kinda did? He looked good, so I wanted to try him. Then I couldn't control myself, and one thing lead to another." He tried to explain but by the look on her face you could tell she didn't want to hear that.

"Isn't that– AIN'T THAT'S THE DETECTIVE FRIEND?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!??!?" She yelled hitting him with her purse nonstop as he backed away from her. "FUCK DID YOU EXACTLY DO?!?"

"Stop fucking hitting me with that hard ass shit." He snatched the purse throwing it on the floor with so much force. "I just offered to have drinks with him, and we did. Took him back to my place, shit got a lil—"

"Yo— you fucked him? I know you lying." She looked back over at him and noticed that he didn't have a shirt on. "Well, you got good taste."

"But we been knew this." Jack bit down on his bottom lip looking over at Ben unconscious body. "Just help me, Ian wanna kill him. I just couldn't control myself when I started feeding off him. Like it was addictive or something."

"Please." She started laughing going over to the bed and touching his neck with her two fingers checking for a pulse. "Well he's still alive, even though it's becoming faint. We gotta' do this shit real quick."

Realization hit Azia, that Jack had to been had Ben in his house for a while now. She knew it would be some shit behind it, but she'll hand that when the time comes.

"Remind me to beat yo' ass after this." Azia lightly mugged Jack and he laughed nodding his head.

los angeles, ga
around the city
9/2/21

"I'M JUST SAYING IAN' HEARD FROM HIM" Kentrell stated across the phone to his boss while walking down the quiet sidewalk to his car. "It ain't like Ben to disappear, and not tell nobody."

Getting inside his car, he cranked the car up putting his bags on the passenger seat pulling off as he held onto the steering wheel with one hand. "Okay, what case was he recently on? Maybe he was kidnapped?" The boss questioned.

"Ion' remember since I been busy with my own case, but either way I doubt that happened. He wouldn't slip up like that." Kentrell brushed off that feeling cause it'd genuinely hurt him to have to be on his best friend gone missing case.

"You checked his location?" His boss asked and Kentrell stopped his car making a straight face at his bosses words.

Taking out his burner phone, he went to his contacts and pressed Bens number seeing his location was actually on. "Thanks a lot for making me sound stupid." He said before hanging up the phone.