𝗜𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴.. (𝗞.𝗕) ☹︎

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

You lay on your back, adjusting the loose headphone back into your ear as the soft music played.

You don't know when it happened but every time you thought about him your heart skipped a beat. You had fallen in love with the sound of his voice as he talked to you about training and the annoying green-haired boy in his class. The way he would pick up the face time call no matter what he was doing or who he was with, and he seemed to tune everyone out and it felt like it was just the two of you. You fell in love with the sound of his laugh over the phone and you fell in love with his smile.

The late-night conversations that you hoped would never end soon diminished. His lingering touches were gone as well, he would turn the other way as you greeted him in the halls leaving you staring at his back as he went to join his friends, acting like he didn't know you.

Now you lay on your back, the soft music playing through your headphones a tune of heartbreak.

Memories of you staring into his beautiful red eyes flooded your mind, his laugh echoing through your mind as you tried to drown out your thoughts with the music.

You don't know when or why he stopped loving you, or if he ever even loved you at all.

Your music was cut off and your phone lit up your room

Katsuki <3
is calling...

You knew it was wrong but you still picked up the call, his face taking up your screen as a smile appeared on your face.

"Hey"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗘𝗧𝗛On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara