Chapter 12 : Physical pain

Start from the beginning

I got up, put myself in front of her in a fighting position and nodded to her to signal that I understood and that I was ready. She really has a mad talent for hurting people, it's crazy. What did I do to her huh? Is it because I don't need her as a performer anymore? Does she feel useless? I wonder -

VLAN

"Argh ... F*ck that hurts!" I looked up and looked at Natasha in surprise. She just punched me in the face. I then felt blood running down my face. My nose is bleeding! Great...

I then heard Romanoff growl.

"You're lost cause you know that? You can't even dodge a fist? You don't belong here, you're an incompetent." she then said to me, annoyed.

Incompetent huh? We'll see about that suka. Finish playing.

I position myself in front of her. I see the surprise in her eyes. Hehe, you thought I would give up. I'll show you what I can do. I'm going to take you down, Agent Romanoff.

So we started to fight. She throws a punch with her right arm, I dodge to my left. I push her right arm away with my left hand, grab her right wrist with my right hand, put my left hand between her shoulder blades, rotate my right wrist to turn her arm and do an arm lock. I position my left hand behind his right shoulder to prevent her from moving again.

Hehe! Who's the lost cause now?

BAM

"Argh..." It hurts so much... Still on the ground I feel like. Never be too quick to claim victory huh? Now I know. I opened my eyes and looked at her. My body hurts. I tried to get up gently, without groaning... It failed, she really didn't go for it. I decided to lie down again. I heard her huff and leave quickly. I'm sure she also rolled her eyes. She does it every time she sees me, it's amazing. I've never seen anyone roll their eyes so often. I swear! She's going to get her eyes stuck eventually! It will serve her right ahah.

How old am I? 12 years old? No but seriously... I want to roll my eyes myself right now. Oh no! She infected me!

"Are you dead?" a voice asked me. God?

"Urgh..." wow I really have an expanded vocabulary. I heard the person laughing and I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"Oh my god Y/n!" the person quickly moved closer to me. "Are you okay?" they then asked me. I felt someone gently touch my face, which made me sit up abruptly. I opened my eyes to find Clint kneeling next to me, a worried look on his face, his bloody hands in the air and... wait ? bloody?

I rushed over to him, took his hands and asked him if he was okay.

"Y/n" he said softly. I looked him in the eye and saw him smile at me kindly.

"What?" I asked him then

"It's not my blood..." he answered

"What? Whose is it? Is Natasha okay? Steve? Tony? Thor?" I asked hastily.

Clint was quick to put his hands on my shoulders to try to calm me down. Which worked.

"I'm not going to comment on the fact that you thought to ask if Nat was okay first, nor the fact that you didn't ask if Bruce was okay. But rather the fact that you didn't even think about yourself... Y/n, that's your blood. Your nose is bleeding," Clint reassured me.

Did I really think of Natasha first? Awkward...

I didn't ask if Bruce was okay? Boh it doesn't really matter to me honestly.

"Oh" was all I managed to answer.

"Come with me." he said. I followed him. He took me to the infirmary and treated me. Luckily, he didn't think my nose was broken. Of course he laughed at me when I told him what happened.