Stiles turns to Isabel, sighing as he takes in her pained face. "How are you doing?" He quietly asks.

"It hurts." She groans. She shakes her head, placing her hands on top of the wound as she tries to build the energy to heal the wound again.

Stiles watches as her face contorts in pain, looking down to see her hands filled with Chaos. He lets out a shaky breath, quickly looking around to make sure no one could see. He watches her, before noticing her nose bleeding again.

"Stop, Isabel." He instructs the girl, but she ignores him. "Izzy!" He tries again, slightly louder.

She shakes her head, reopening her eyes to look at Stiles. "It's not working." She weakly tells him.

He gives a sad look before taking out another tissue, holding it against her nose. She sighs, taking the tissue from his hand and slowly leaning back in her seat. After a few moments, Scott hobbles back to the two.

"Crisis averted?" Stiles asks as Scott takes his seat again.

"Mmhmm." He hums, gently sitting in his seat.

"Okay, good, 'cause we got another problem. Ethan keeps checking his phone, like, every five minutes. It's like, he's waiting for someone, you know? Like, a message or a signal of some kind. I don't know, something evil though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil, you know that." Stiles rambles.

"I don't like him sitting with Danny." Scott quietly agrees.

"Yeah, neither do I." Isabel breathes out.

"I'm gonna see what he's waiting for," Stiles says, pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?" Scott questions, watching him confused.

"I'm gonna ask," Stiles explains, and the three can hear Danny's phone chime from the notification.

Danny pulls out his phone and reads the message.

'Find out why Ethan keeps checking his phone.'

Danny turns in his seat to look over at Stiles. Stiles holds his phone up and motions to Ethan. Danny frowns and shakes his head mouthing 'no'. Stiles looks over at Isabel and Scott in annoyance before turning back to see Danny facing the front again.

Stiles shakes his head, watching Danny move to put his phone away and quickly types another message.

'Just do it!'

'No.' Danny responds. Scott watches as Stiles angrily types on his phone.

'ASK HIM.'

Danny reads the message and shakes his head, turning back to Stiles again. Stiles motions to him exasperatedly, causing Danny to look back at his phone. Danny gives a sheepish smile to Ethan as he watches him type on his phone.

'NO. I like this guy. What's wrong with you?'

'It's important. PLEASE.'

Danny rolls his eyes, putting his phone away and deciding to ignore Stiles. Stiles throws his arms out in disbelief before furiously sending Danny an onslaught of messages, causing his phone to continuously chime. Ethan looks at Danny as the pair try to ignore the phone chiming continuously.

"Something wrong?" Ethan finally asks.

"Actually, I was... wondering the same thing about you." Danny counters.

Stiles and Scott watch the two before suddenly jumping and hiding. Isabel frowns as she looks up to see Ethan and Danny's heads turned to watch them.

"Well, that wasn't very subtle..." Stiles groans, hiding his head down by Isabel's lap. Isabel weakly hits the two on the arm, signalling they can sit back up. Stiles' phone chimes with a message.