•6•

Tae: Finally i got my weapon and my life is sad again......but what I can do being his fake boyfriend already make me happy.

A tear escape from his eye and he smile through the pain.He go to bar to have a drink.After 4 bottle of beer Tae head was dizzy.He shake his head and start walking to his car and his phone start buzzing he looked at the contact and it was Mr Lee he took the call and start talking.

Otp:
Mr.Lee: Taehyung are you free tomorrow?
Tae:Yes why?(drunk voice)
Mr.Lee:Are you drunk?
Tae:Yes!!
Mr.Lee:(sigh) ok so if you are free 10 am tomorrow then come to my company I have some thing to tell you!!
Tae:Sure I will be there (drunk voice)
Mr.Lee:Ok then see you tomorrow (hangs up)

Tae: Why This man want to meet me at 10am tomorrow?Argh nevermind now I want to go back home

Tae drive to his house with problem in his mind

He go back to home.He open the door after 5 minutes.Tae go straight to his room he didn't reach his bed he already fall and sleep at the floor.

At morning

Tae wake up with a headache.He look at the clock and start freaking out cause it was 9:30 am.He only have half an hour to get ready and reach company.He run to bathroom get ready in 15 minutes.After that Tae go downstairs and open the refrigerator and take a box of milk.He take his car key and left the house.Tae reach Mr.Lee company in 10 minutes luckily he had another five minutes he go straight to meeting room.When he opened the door he met Jungkook...  

To be continue.......