A Fiery Feeling

Silence was all that was heard, until (Y/n) spoke up again. "Camilo I am so sorry, I didn't- I, I mean it, I really do love you, but I didn't wanna say it like that, and you probably hate me now and-" Camilo couldn't really listend, as the words still rung in his head. 'I love you'. Suddenly it clicked, evertime he would get tounge tide, everytime he would get flustered when he would jokingly flirt, everytime he got butterflies in his stomach when he would laugh, everytime he would think so much about him that he would shape-shift into him. "I think I love you too." Was all he could say, making the rambling of the other stop. "Wait, really?!" (Y/n) asked, hope and anticipation in his eyes. Camilo only nodded, smiling at him. "I just need to make sure." He said, confusing the other, until he leaned in, closing his eyes. (Y/n) copied camilo, until their lips connected. Both of them feeling like their hearts exploded. They moved into eachother more, (Y/n) arms now wrapped around camilos neck, while his arms snaked around the others waist. It was a moment they thought was only possible in a fairytale. "I really do love you, don't I?" Camilo whisperd against (Y/n)'s lips. He chuckled. "I love you too, cami." They held eachother close in a warm embrace, indulging themselves in the others presence. They had stayed like that for who knows how long, talking about anything they could come up with. Before they knew, it was time for lunch and they reluctantly left eachothers embrace. "(Y/n)?" Camilo started. "Can we keep this a secret for now? I'm not exactly out yet, and I don't know how they'll react." He said, looking straight into (Y/n)'s eyes, practically begging. "Of course we can, don't worry cami. I'm not gonna rush you, take your time." He responded with a smile, which camilo returned. He gave (Y/n) a quick peck on the cheek before they headed downstairs for dinner. It di feel slightly akward, neither of them exactly knowing why. "(Y/n), are you okay? You're looking a little red." Julietta asked, worry in her eyes. "Oh, no no. Don't worry about me, I'm fine." He answered, trying to not sound odd, though the answer was shot out weirdly speedy. "Are you sure?" Asked mirabel, worried for her friend. (Y/n) just nodded with a short 'mhm', and smiled at her softly. The smile leaving them a little less worried.
"Well then, let's head to lunch." Alma said, although it had sounded a little strained, but (Y/n) and the others didn't really think about it.
They sat at the table, camilo and (Y/n) sitting next to eachother like always, but today was the first time they secretly linked their fingers under the table. Enjoying lunch a little bit more than usual. Everybody seemed to be able to tell how joyful they where. It wasn't hard to tell, their radiant smiles telling a thousand words. "So mi hijo, what's got you in such a good mood?" Pepa asked. "Am I usually not in a good mood?" Camilo replied curiously, and his abuela chimed in. "Well yes, you are, but not in this good of a mood." She explained. (Y/n) and camilo looked at eachother for a second, simultaneously letting go of the others hand, just in case. He looked back to alma. "I don't know if I know what your talking about." He deadpanned, though he did start to get slightly nervous. He wasn't ready to come out yet. "Well, ever since (Y/n) came along, you've been more happy than usual, is what I mean." "Is that a bad thing?" (Y/n) questioned quirking a brow. "No, it isn't." Alma responded, sounding offended. "I think I'm gonna go back to my room. I already did my chores yesterday." Camilo said, making a quick escape, (Y/n) following behind. "There's something going on between those two."