The Boy In The Vision

"Wait, mamá. Where is camilo?" Pepa asked strocking her hair to calm herself down.
"I'm here mamá!" She turned around to see camilo running towards her. "Don't scare me like that camilo, I almost started thundering!" She scolded. Camilo answerd with a short 'sorry mamí', and went to join the others.

Everyone in town was on edge, as another of bruno's visions held truth.
Everyone was standing in a circle, surrounding a young looking boy. He looked so beat up, and tired. Even though his eyes were closed.
The madrigals were the closest, trying to figure out what to do with him. He looked as if he hadn't had a home in years. His (h/c) hair was matted, and all over the place. Having grown past his shoulders, to his back. His eyes had deep, dark circles around them, as if he hadn't slept in days. His face housing a peacful, yet pained expression. "We should bring him to casitá, so he can rest. I can't heal him as long as he isn't concious." Julietta said, wanting to help him. "That does seem like the best course of action. You said your vision only told you he isn't evil, right?" She turned to bruno for an answer "Ah yes mamá, the only thing I know is that he's apparently a good guy." Bruno answerd in a hurried manner, probably wanting to get the boy inside aswell. "Very well, luisa can you help please?" Luisa looked up, nodded with a quick 'sure' and picked him up, carefully, not wanting to hurt him more.
"Camilo, are you okay? You've been very quiet and I'm not used to that from you." Dolores asked him, as they were walking back to casitá. "Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine, don't worry. Just... shaken up I guess." He looked at the ground, playing with his hands, and the loose strings of his shirt sleeve."I mean, it's not every day that someone finds the encanto, is it?" He looked up at dolores for a split second, then continued glaring at the dirt path like it owed him something. "I know hermanito, I'm honestly kinda scared aswell." She answerd.
As they arrived, casitá was already pretty worried, scurrying off to make a new room the boy could reside in. As the room was finishing up, luisa walked in with the boy in arms, laying him on the bed that was in the room casitá had just finished in time of the arrival. "I hope he'll wake up soon." She whisperd as she left.
Julietta was already making her infamous arepas, so she was ready once he would inevitably wake up.
But before she could sit down, casitá urged her to his room, signalling he was waking up. "Oh dispara, casitá! I'm coming, I'm coming, no te preocupes!" She grabbed an arepa and hurried to his room.
As she opened the door she could already hear groaning. "Hello querida, don't worry I won't hurt you." She said as she walked beside the bed, of the now awake boy. "Who are you?" He stuttered out, wary of the woman he saw. "I'm julietta madrigal. We found you near our town, and wanted to help you." She said calmly as to not scare him more. "Here eat up compañero." The boy looked at the arepa presented to him. "And why do you think I trust you, with giving me food? It could be poisoned for all I know." He said warily, glancing at julietta with a skeptical look on his face. "Well, I honestly didn't think about that." She said astonished, why was this guy so careful? "Listen, if you take a bite and swallow it, I'll believe you." He said, looking at her expecting her to not take a bite. "Well if it's that easy." She said and took a bite. He looked at her with wide eyes, and slowly took the arepa. He noticed her questioning look. "I wasn't expecting you to actually take a bite." He explained. "Sorry for being rude, my name is (Y/n) by the way. Thank you." " It's alright (Y/n) don't worry about it."