The Encanto

"OK lovebirds, let's get a move on." Mirabel said, making (Y/n) and camilo blush slightly. "This is one of my older sisters isabela." Isabele waved. "She can control plant life." Mirabel finished. "Nice to meet you (Y/n)." Isabela said. "And last but not least, we have my other older sister luisa." She motioned to luisa. "She's the one that carried you here." Mirabel finished, (Y/n) thanked her, not quite believing her when she said it wasn't a big deal. "Now, camilo." Mirable started looking at camilo. "How about you and (Y/n) go around town, so you can spend some time with el amor de tu vida?" She asked him, making him blush perfusely. "I still can't speak Spanish people, I have no idea what you just said." (Y/n) said kinda fed up with not understanding half of what their saying. "That makes this even better." Mirable said smugly, and elbowed camilo in the side smirking. He grunted and glared at her with a look that could kill. Mirabel only continued to bug him about something that made him blush, but she kept speaking in spanish, so (Y/n) couldn't really understand what she was saying, or why camilo kept turning redder by the second.
"Ok that's it, I'm done." (Y/n) heard as he got dragged along by camilo. "We're going." He said, not letting (Y/n) say anything of his own.

The walk started off quite awkward, neither of the boys saying anything. They just walked next to eachother, camilo sparing a few uncharacteristically shy glances at (Y/n), as he looked around in awe of the beautiful town of encanto.
"a la mierda." He whispered "I wanna show you something." (Y/n) turned to him, looking at him with a curious gaze, waiting for him to continue. "Do you... wanna go?" Camilo asked, unsure of what his reaction ment. "Of course, I'd love to see where ever you're gonna drag me to." (Y/n) said in a joking manner, camilo chuckled, grabbed (Y/n)'s hand again, and ran off with him.

They ran for a while, but slowed down after they had reached the treeline of the nearest woods. (Y/n) was getting more and more curious of where camilo was bringing him to. So he decided to ask. "Hey, camilo?" He started off, waiting for a reaction. "Yeah?"  "Where exactly are we going?" He asked looking very interested. "Well that, my dear friend, is a suprise." Camilo answerd with a smug grin on his face. (Y/n) only huffed in defeat, and kept walking.
They kept walking  and walking, enjoying the scenery of the beautiful woods. Walking close to eachother so neither of them got lost. They at one point started holding hands as another precaution to not get lost.
After what had felt like an eternety, yet not long enough, camilo stopped, looked at (Y/n) let go of his hand, and started running. "If you don't wanna get left behind, be quick!" He yelled. (Y/n) started running almost instantly, and had caught up to camilo in a heartbeat.

"Santa mierda, you're really fast!" He said, out of breath after he stopped near a river. "Well I'm pretty used to running a lot, and having to run fast so..." (Y/n) said trailing off. "Well, to answer the question you asked earlier. This is where I wanted to bring you to!" Camilo said exited, and turned to 'present' the stunning scenery.