"Can you go back to sleep? It's just 3 am, baby. You need to rest more" Sebastian asks

"Stay with me please" Elia said crying, begging, whispering and mumbling in her mother chest

"Okay baby. I'll stay with you okay? I sleep with you okay?" Lizzie said and Elia just nodded her head in exchange.

After 10 minutes her crying has quietened down only to be filled with sniffles.

Lizzie has laid both of them in Elia's bed. Elia still clung into her mother like a baby koala, hearing her mother's hearts beating as she fell asleep after that.

With that, the parents also have fallen back asleep.

-/-

At 8 am, the parents awaken. More specifically Lizzie because Seb has already brought breakfast to them. He must've woken up early.

Lizzie rubbing her daughter back as Elia lay on top of her like old times. She needs to wake up because the doctor is gonna come doing rounds in the morning like usual.

"Baby, do you want to sleep more or you wanna stay in bed?" Lizzie asks whispering not to startling her

Elia didn't give any response.

"Elia?" Lizzie asks once again

And Elia open her eyes, get off from her mother and turn her back from her mother making the parents confused at the sudden behavior

"Eli what's wrong?" Lizzie asks worriedly.

"I just wanna go home," Elia said, whispering on the verge of crying.

"We're gonna go home when the doctors give us the clearance, baby. I promise" Seb replied and Elia just nodded her head in response. Not daring to let out any sounds because she was scared that she'll cry.

"Look, I bought a McDonald's breakfast menu. It's your favorite Eli" Seb said trying to change the subject seeing as Lizzie continue to stares at their daughter in worry

"I don't wanna eat" Elia replied quietly

"Why not? You need food to help you get better. You need energy. So that we can go home soon like you wanted" Lizzie tried to trick her daughter into eating

Elia is still on her back from them. She was thinking about her nightmares. It scared the shit out of her. That nightmares haunted her.

"Elia please" Lizzie said once again when Elia just ignore them

Seb then shakes his head at his fiancé to let their daughter be for a moment.

So that's what they do, they just leave her alone but not alone enough. They are still in the room but they just don't bother her. Elia is sulking, lying in her bed.

Do the parents worry? Hell yes.

Even when the doctors came to check her, Elia just stayed silent throughout the whole time.

Lizzie and Seb have tried asking her what's the matter, what's happening but Elia just ignores them. She can't deal with them at all for now.

Lizzie then did what best, calling Isaac and everyone telling them about Elia and Isaac said he's on his way right that seconds

-30 minutes later-

Isaac came barged in through the door with worries written all over his face and kinda panting. He's running from the parking lot to Elia's room.

Elia turns her head to the door to see who it is and when she sees Isaac, she turns her head away from them.

Isaac goes to Elia side

"What's wrong?" Isaac asks sitting on her bedside that facing her on the in front to read her expression clearer

"Can I talk to Lia in private please?" Isaac asks the parents as Elia still didn't give him any kind of expression. But Isaac knows Elia all too well.

Lizzie and Seb reluctantly agree. Though they want to know about it too, they know Isaac won't get it if they are still in the room. As much as 'we don't keep secrets anymore' rules applied. But things have changed these past few months

When the door shut, Elia immediately burst into tears. Isaac knows something is wrong. Very wrong.

Isaac just simply holds her hand to let her know that he's here with her. 

--------------------- 

I have family event + I'm doing my report that I should've submitted today but I decided not to because I'm just a bad bitch like that....... 

There we go! Another chapter up for today even though it's late than usual! And oh my god, Elia starting to remember thing but they still didn't say anything to her about who's the culprit was. They really are keeping the information bare for Elia. But for how long though? And Elia knows, what'll happened? 

Guess we have to wait for a few more chapters then.....  But hey, how're you guys doing? How's today's chapter? Are you guys enjoying it? I really hope so ;) 

Hope you guys are having an amazing day/ night wherever you are! 

See you soon and LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!