❂| 018. What are Monsters?

Start from the beginning

"Sebastian, we need to talk", they both sat face to face on the bed, the sheets crumbling under their weight, "do we?" Sebastian asked him so innocently, "yes" Jasper raised one of his hands and gently caressed Sebastian's cheek, the other melting under the touch, "no" and then he was pulling back from his hand and moved back, moving into a laying position, "I'm tired now, later please", "Sebastian" the way his name rolled off from Jasper's tongue, there was something different about it, Seb patted the space on his side, Jasper getting the idea and pulling the cover onto them.

"15 min nap," Jasper told him and was wrapping his arm around him, "ok" Seb rested his head on Jasper's chest, the cold finger massaging his scalp, "I know what we gonna talk about, I just wanna enjoy before it", "sleep Sebastian" Jasper's voice vibrated in his chest, and then Seb was asleep, the gift putting him to sleep easily.

Jasper was listening to him, how his heart sounded, how calm he looked when he was sleeping, raven hair covering his face, will it change? Just like Alice told him, how he smelled of dogs when he left the truck, how a wolf formed a bond with him. Jasper Hale was sad but not for him, for Sebastian, the boy will have to know about the other world, the world which looks pretty from afar but the closer you come to it, hideous it is, blood, pain, sorrow, everything bad any human can think about, is present in abundance in the other world.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

Sebastian stirred in his sleep, already reaching for Jasper, "morning, Darling'", "cute", he bopped his nose and was moving over him, Jasper's strong hand easily held onto his waist and now Sebastian was on top of Jasper, lips moving too close to the cold one, the air between them changed, there was a sudden need, something under their skin that was ready to unleash before Seb could make a move, Jasper pulled back, cold hands still holding his waist. Sebastian did not like how Jasper was acting, he easily slipped from his hold and was leaving the room, leaving all alone in the bed.

"Bella" He called for Isabella, "here" her voice came from the kitchen and she was sitting there idly, but her mind was working on too many questions, "I guess, Imma skip school today, yeah", "oh" she finally focused on Sebastian, "don't worry about dad," she told him and then she moved to clean the dishes.

The twins both were trying their best to deal with the new world, they both just got a glimpse of it and now maybe Sebastian was ready, he won't run away so he did what he needed to do.

Sebastian opened the main door and was standing near the silver sedan, pulling the hood over his jacket, still wearing one of Jasper's clothes, "J" he spoke slowly but Jasper heard it easily, he moved out of the sheets and was standing near the window, the gold meets the blue again, and slowly and slowly, Sebastian was dealing with it on his basis.

"so you could hear me right?" he still wasn't sure but when Jasper nodded at him, it was clear, "pull one of the crumbled paper from the bin, please," he told him, the figure on the window left and was back with the list in his hand, "read it" Sebastian whispered the words and turned his back, Jasper read the list, "Jasper Hale- What are you? 1. Strength 2. Speed 3. Talks like he's too old 4. Bella's research and one more point, it was scribbled off, "why he's so pretty" Jasper smiled after reading this but his smile feel once he turned the paper around, Bloodsucker, Vampire, and one more scribbled word Monster, he did not like it and tilts his face up to see Sebastian showing his back to him.

Now, the accusations were in open, Jasper just needed to prove him right, so he opened the window and jumped.

Sebastian melted into Jasper's, cold arms wrapping around his waist, voice so sweet, so low, whispering in his ear, "did not know you this smart, Darling'", Seb turned in the hold and kissed him, laughing, "who knew I will kiss a vampire" he told him in between the kiss.

Jasper was sensing no fear from him, something changed, last night Sebastian did not want to accept it but now he's super chill with it, "Aren't you afraid of me?" he looked in the blue, sensing every emotion his body was emitting. Sebastian bopped his nose with Jasper, "you would have killed me if you wanted to but here I am alive and in your hold", "hmm, true" Jasper replied to his bop with one of his own.

"well, where do you want to go?" Jasper asked him while securing him with the seatbelt, "somewhere we can talk, I got a lot of questions", "I will answer all of them", the duo just smiled at each other and the sound of the engine getting started marked a new beginning, the whole relationship will change in coming days.

"What are monsters, for anyone who has loved once, each of them is monsters in their way"

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

A/N: THIS KINDA SHORT CHAPTER BUT YEAH THE STORY WILL PROGRESS NICELY FROM HERE, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING IT.

LEAVE COMMENTS, WOULD LOVE TO READ THEM

Updates gonna be weekly from now, Protector book 2 gonna be published soon